Jon Yaeger

Default EVIL AMERICAN GOVT (aka FBI) is full of SADISTS and PERVERTS

Snip very long entry . . .

Yeah, it's those little green men that have got me really ****ed . . . they
implanted a tiny device in my brain that make me behave oddly and lust after
an ancient technology know as TOOBES . . . .

;-)

P.S. What were you doing at Ridgeview? An in-patient, I suppose?