Michael

Default Best place for downloads?

This is my first post to this newsgroup. I apologize if it's not quite
on-topic. I can't find another group with any amount of traffic that
looks like a better place.

I'm looking for a good place to legally download music from. My
daughter was subscribed to kaaza or kaava or something like that and in
spite of the latest antivirus software, I couldn't keep it clean, and
I'm almost positive that the problem was kaaza. Occasionally she would
download stuff from there using my laptop, and the next time I would
get on, I'd have to spend an hour cleaning it.

So can you recommend a good place to download from?
Thank you, Michael