Ron

Default FS: Creek OBH-8 phono preamp stage for MM cartridges

For sale: Creek model OBH-8 Phono preaplifier stage.

This is a high quality preamp, designed for MM cartridges. The unit
is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and operationally. It
worked flawlessley (and sounded fabulous with a Shure V-15 in a
ReVox B791) until taken out of service a couple of months ago.
Just to make sure, I just took it out of the box and bench tested it.
It passed the test with flying colors.

The unit comes in the original box, with the original operating
instructions and power supply (that, BTW, I never used).

Buyer will pay shipping and insurance (mandatory) for 2 lbs. from
ZIP 01702.

This goes on ebay next week. Starting bid will be $100. BIN (Buy It
Now) price will be $125. Please make offers.

I have pictures, just ask.

-- Ron

Ron

For sale: Creek model OBH-8 Phono preaplifier stage.

This is a high quality preamp, designed for MM cartridges. The unit
is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and operationally. It
worked flawlessley (and sounded fabulous with a Shure V-15 in a
ReVox B791) until taken out of service a couple of months ago.
Just to make sure, I just took it out of the box and bench tested it.
It passed the test with flying colors.

The unit comes in the original box, with the original operating
instructions and power supply (that, BTW, I never used).

Buyer will pay shipping and insurance (mandatory) for 2 lbs. from
ZIP 01702.

This goes on ebay later week. I will sell it now for $125.

I have pictures, just ask.

-- Ron

Ron

For details and pictures please see: