Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
PenaL PenaL is offline

Default Digital I/O connectors to PC...?

I have an ordinary laptop-pc 4G ram / 500 G hard-disc with several USB
channels and win 7, but not digital connectors at all. I'd like to
record and playback at least one stereo-pair wav 44.1 /16 bit digital
audio signal for editing them with some digital-audio software.
What kind of tools or converter I should buy to build an S/P-DIF or
AES-EBU digital I/O connectors to match them straigh to USB 2.0 channel?

There's several audio-card for sale which includes a lot of different
other actions, but on this moment I just only need some kind of
"converter", AES/EBU or S/P dif to USB.

-Pentti