Posted to aus.electronics,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tubes
Ayn Marx

Default Philbot project

Sadly all things come to and end, even PA. As so many of you will be
utterly bereft without such and easy target to attack, may I suggest we
construct a software version of PA so that when he shuffles off this
mortal coil,(like pet owners who have their late dogs and cats stuffed
to keep them company?) you'll all be comforted by 'his' familiar posts.
We could base this program on a simple responses , varied by subtle
genetic algorithms, to key words such as electrostatic, home-theatre,
cables, etc. (many detailed examples are freely available via Google)
I make this suggestion in all seriousness as a suitable group project.

Posted to aus.electronics,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tubes
Fred Bear

I'm in.
FB

Posted to aus.electronics,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tubes
Michael A. Terrell

Ayn Marx wrote:

Sadly all things come to and end, even PA. As so many of you will be
utterly bereft without such and easy target to attack, may I suggest we
construct a software version of PA so that when he shuffles off this
mortal coil,(like pet owners who have their late dogs and cats stuffed
to keep them company?) you'll all be comforted by 'his' familiar posts.
We could base this program on a simple responses , varied by subtle
genetic algorithms, to key words such as electrostatic, home-theatre,
cables, etc. (many detailed examples are freely available via Google)
I make this suggestion in all seriousness as a suitable group project.

They only have to take out the dead maggots and put fresh ones back
in.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to aus.electronics,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tubes
David Sauer

On 14 May 2006 06:32:34 -0700, in aus.electronics you wrote:

Speaking of Philbot, which we weren't but I'll pretend we were.

Where's that Rod loser ?
Posted to aus.electronics,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tubes
Karl

Ayn Marx wrote:
Sadly all things come to and end, even PA. As so many of you will be
utterly bereft without such and easy target to attack, may I suggest we
construct a software version of PA so that when he shuffles off this
mortal coil,(like pet owners who have their late dogs and cats stuffed
to keep them company?) you'll all be comforted by 'his' familiar posts.
We could base this program on a simple responses , varied by subtle
genetic algorithms, to key words such as electrostatic, home-theatre,
cables, etc. (many detailed examples are freely available via Google)
I make this suggestion in all seriousness as a suitable group project.

Can we instead create a Fred Nachbauer bot?

Posted to aus.electronics,aus.hi-fi,sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.tubes
Michael A. Terrell

Karl wrote:

Ayn Marx wrote:
Sadly all things come to and end, even PA. As so many of you will be
utterly bereft without such and easy target to attack, may I suggest we
construct a software version of PA so that when he shuffles off this
mortal coil,(like pet owners who have their late dogs and cats stuffed
to keep them company?) you'll all be comforted by 'his' familiar posts.
We could base this program on a simple responses , varied by subtle
genetic algorithms, to key words such as electrostatic, home-theatre,
cables, etc. (many detailed examples are freely available via Google)
I make this suggestion in all seriousness as a suitable group project.

Can we instead create a Fred Nachbauer bot?

I doubt it. People would expect that one to work properly.

Apparently he passed away while I was offline for a year. He posted
good and accurate material, and had a good sense of humor. A real loss.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida