Arny Krueger

Default A quick study in very recent RAHE moderator inconsistency

Here's a post rejection that one of the RAHE moderators just bragged about:

************* the rejection letter*************

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

Here's a post rejection that one of the RAHE moderators just bragged about:

************* the rejection letter*************

S888Wheel

Just follow the rules and your posts will be accepted. Of course ****ing off a
moderator, as you have done, won't help you any. Maybe you should apologize to
the moderators and try to follow the rules.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

I said

Just follow the rules and your posts will be accepted. Of course
****ing off a moderator, as you have done, won't help you any. Maybe
you should apologize to the moderators and try to follow the rules.

Arny said

Sue me!

;-)

You have until the 20th.

What sockpuppet Wheel, is that when you go "poof" and blow away?

LOL!

S888Wheel

I said

You have until the 20th.

Arny said

What sockpuppet Wheel, is that when you go "poof" and blow away?

LOL!

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will happen on the
20th. If you can't remeber then I suggest you review the letter of intent to
sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter on RAO.
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message
I said

You have until the 20th.

Arny said

What sockpuppet Wheel, is that when you go "poof" and blow away?

LOL!

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will happen on

the
20th. If you can't remeber then I suggest you review the letter of intent

sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter on RAO.

I don't take threats seriously from people who haven't yet learned how to
capitalize their writing anywhere near properly.

S888Wheel

I said

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will happen on

the
20th. If you can't remeber then I suggest you review the letter of intent

sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter on RAO.

Arny said

I don't take threats seriously from people who haven't yet learned how to
capitalize their writing anywhere near properly.

Wow, you found a typo. You must feel very proud.
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message
I said

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will happen

on
the
20th. If you can't remeber then I suggest you review the letter of

intent
sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter on RAO.

Arny said

I don't take threats seriously from people who haven't yet learned how to
capitalize their writing anywhere near properly.

Wow, you found a typo. You must feel very proud.

I proud of the other typos I found that I didn't point out, sockpuppet
Wheel.

Could you be more pathetic?

Yes, after Sept 20 you will be even more pathetic sockpuppet Wheel.

For the record I hope to be on vacation in the north woods of Michigan about
then. Tell your process server he can find me in or about the Porcupine
Mountains.

S888Wheel

I said

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will happen

on
the
20th. If you can't remeber then I suggest you review the letter of

intent
sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter on RAO.

Arny said

I don't take threats seriously from people who haven't yet learned how to
capitalize their writing anywhere near properly.

I said

Wow, you found a typo. You must feel very proud.

Arny said

Could you be more pathetic?

Certianly! You have set quite a standard for pathetic. Care to diagram this
sentnence of yours from another post?
"Apparenly more than you can tell lies about, sockpuppet North."

Arny said

Yes, after Sept 20 you will be even more pathetic sockpuppet Wheel.

For the record I hope to be on vacation in the north woods of Michigan about
then. Tell your process server he can find me in or about the Porcupine
Mountains.

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

dave weil

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:09:23 -0400, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

Shows how little you know, sockpuppet Wheel. I have no computer or audio
equipment of any kind in my basement. Just some pieces of Cat-5 and coax
passing through.

Both of which could be considered "computer equipment": (if someone
else were making the above claim, this is what Arnold would likely
say).

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

Shows how little you know, sockpuppet Wheel. I have no computer or
audio equipment of any kind in my basement. Just some pieces of
Cat-5 and coax passing through.

Both of which could be considered "computer equipment": (if someone
else were making the above claim, this is what Arnold would likely
say).

Just goes to show that Weil is so desperate to pick nits that he'll claim I
made an error when I anticipate his weirdness and explain it in advance.

BTW, I do have audio equipment in the basement when the Nomad is on my
person.

LOL!

dave weil

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

Shows how little you know, sockpuppet Wheel. I have no computer or
audio equipment of any kind in my basement. Just some pieces of
Cat-5 and coax passing through.

Both of which could be considered "computer equipment": (if someone
else were making the above claim, this is what Arnold would likely
say).

Just goes to show that Weil is so desperate to pick nits that he'll claim I
made an error when I anticipate his weirdness and explain it in advance.

No, just using your behavior as an example.

BTW, I do have audio equipment in the basement when the Nomad is on my
person.

A strap-on, eh?

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

BTW, I do have audio equipment in the basement when the Nomad is on my
person.

A strap-on, eh?

LOL! (Because it's funny, Arnii.)

Of course Krooger doesn't use the equipment to stimulate the Kroobitch
-- he just wants to drown her out.

Joseph Oberlander

The RAHE moderator never bounced my posts, even when my ISP spat
up everything for a week about 8-9 months ago.

Something else must be at work, Arny.

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message

The RAHE moderator never bounced my posts, even when my ISP spat
up everything for a week about 8-9 months ago.

Something else must be at work, Arny.

Exactly.

Leon North

Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Something else must be at work, Arny.

Pedophilia?

LN

--
"I'm well-despised around here." A. Dimbulb Krooger (make that
"everywhere")

MiNE 109

In article ,
Joseph Oberlander wrote:

The RAHE moderator never bounced my posts, even when my ISP spat
up everything for a week about 8-9 months ago.

I had a couple of posts bounced when I had a typo in my email address. I
was approved again as soon as I fixed the problem.

Something else must be at work, Arny.

You're special.

Stephen

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

But, you read it here, according to our friendly neighborhood RAHE modertor,
I'm paranoid and the dozens of other references to DBTs in the thread I
posted to are simply figments of my imagination.

I read this on RAHE :

"I've often thought that if we eliminated (primarily because they've
become too predictable and boring) the discussions that invariably
devolve into DBT debates, ie. cables, equipment "burn-in", amplifiers,
green pens, etc., there would be precious few threads worth following."

Predictables and boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnold, change your name, your address, your face I don't know but they
desperatly need you !

Thank for them,
Lionel

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" wrote in message

Arny Krueger a écrit :

But, you read it here, according to our friendly neighborhood RAHE
modertor, I'm paranoid and the dozens of other references to DBTs in
the thread I posted to are simply figments of my imagination.

I read this on RAHE :

"I've often thought that if we eliminated (primarily because they've
become too predictable and boring) the discussions that invariably
devolve into DBT debates, ie. cables, equipment "burn-in", amplifiers,
green pens, etc., there would be precious few threads worth
following."

Predictable and boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnold, change your name, your address, your face I don't know but
they desperately need you !

Thanks for the good thoughts, but the comments following that post seem to
be just fine to me.

Michael Mckelvy

"S888Wheel" wrote in message
I said

[...]

The 20th has come and gone. What's the next non-move?

Arny Krueger

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

I said

While I'm sure you wish this were the case, that isn't what will

happen on the
20th. If you can't remember then I suggest you review the letter
of intent to sue that i sent you or review the post of the letter
on RAO.

Arny said

I don't take threats seriously from people who haven't yet learned
how to capitalize their writing anywhere near properly.

I said

Wow, you found a typo. You must feel very proud.

Fact of the matter Sockpuppet Wheel's incompetent writing and nonstandard
post formatting is a cross that all who try to respond to him have to bear.
I suspect that he's a sadist who sits back and laughs at people who try to
make sense out of what he posts. Either that, or he's mentally incompetent,
probably suffering with the heartbreak of senile dementia.

Arny said

Yes, after Sept 20 you will be even more pathetic sockpuppet Wheel.

For the record I hope to be on vacation in the north woods of
Michigan about then. Tell your process server he can find me in or
about the Porcupine Mountains.

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

On September 20th I was as promised, camping in Michigan's Porcupine
Mountain Wilderness Park. To be more exact I was camped on the banks of the
Little Escarpment River.

The 20th has come and gone. What's the next non-move?

It looks to me like Sockpuppet Wheel is preparing to walk into a trap I've
set for him. If he does what says he plans, he could well be walking into
formal charges for mail fraud. I'm tired of screwing around with his
weirdness.

Powell

"Arny Krueger" wrote

Wow, you found a typo. You must feel very proud.

Fact of the matter Sockpuppet Wheel's incompetent
writing... I suspect that he's a sadist who sits back
and laughs at people who try to make sense out of
what he posts. Either that, or he's mentally incompetent,
probably suffering with the heartbreak of senile
dementia.

Hypocrite, remove the timber from your own
eye first.

The 20th has come and gone. What's the next
non-move?

It looks to me like Sockpuppet Wheel is preparing
to walk into a trap I've set for him.

Hehehe... oh, that’s really scary!

S888Wheel

I said

[...]

A fine example of your hypocrisy. You are quite a "character" Arny. What was it
you said you excel at in life? Oh yeah, nothing. No doubt, as you say, you are
not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Arny said

Yes, after Sept 20 you will be even more pathetic sockpuppet Wheel.

For the record I hope to be on vacation in the north woods of
Michigan about then. Tell your process server he can find me in or
about the Porcupine Mountains.

I said

Right. you'll still be in your basement in your underwear as usual.

Arny said

On September 20th I was as promised, camping in Michigan's Porcupine
Mountain Wilderness Park. To be more exact I was camped on the banks of the
Little Escarpment River.

That's nice, another fool was crapping in the woods.

Mikey said

The 20th has come and gone. What's the next non-move?

I guess you haven't been paying attention Mike.

Arny said

It looks to me like Sockpuppet Wheel is preparing to walk into a trap I've
set for him.

Scary. Taking a default judgement is a brilliant trap. Wile E. Coyote would be
proud of your strategy.

Arny said

If he does what says he plans, he could well be walking into
formal charges for mail fraud.

I did exactly what i daid I would do. You cannot be any more clueless. Mail
fraud? Are you really that stupid? Call up the postmaster general and tell him
someone sent you a letter of intent to sue and then he sued you. I can hear the
response right now.

Arny said

I'm tired of screwing around with his
weirdness.

Well know you can "screw around" with a real lawsuit on your hands.
George M. Middius

S888Wheel said to ****-for-Brains:

No doubt, as you say, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Krooger is so dull, no steel made by human hands will have anything
to do with him.

Powell

"S888Wheel" wrote

On September 20th I was as promised, camping
in Michigan's Porcupine Mountain Wilderness Park.
To be more exact I was camped on the banks of the
Little Escarpment River.

That's nice, another fool was crapping in the woods.

What outside life experiences have you had that
stand comparable muster?

S888Wheel

What outside life experiences have you had that
stand comparable muster?

I think my time spent hiking in Yosemite and the many day trips into the
natural wonders on my visit to New Zealand were probably vastly superior
experiences. that's afew off the top of my head. This is , of course, where
Arny jumps in claiming I am a liar and asking for proof that he would never
accpet were it presented.
S888Wheel

I think my time spent hiking in Yosemite and the many day trips into the
natural wonders on my visit to New Zealand were probably vastly superior
experiences. that's afew off the top of my head. This is , of course, where
Arny jumps in claiming I am a liar and asking for proof that he would never
accpet were it presented.

Will Arny find this last typo as another personal victory? The word is accept.

Powell

"S888Wheel" wrote

What outside life experiences have you had that
stand comparable muster?

I think my time spent hiking in Yosemite and
the many day trips into the natural wonders
on my visit to New Zealand were probably
vastly superior experiences.

Well, its up to you, but you might cut Arny some
slack on wilderness experiences. I’ve canoed
some of the same Canadian waters as he.
Mistakes in judgement can kill you in minutes
and danger cannot be avoided. In this world
you can't pull your own weight, mr. Day Tripper .

S888Wheel

Powell said

What outside life experiences have you had that
stand comparable muster?

I said

I think my time spent hiking in Yosemite and
the many day trips into the natural wonders
on my visit to New Zealand were probably
vastly superior experiences.

Yes it is up to me to decide for myself what makes for the better out door
experiences. I don't need your permission. I'll take the outdoors in New
Zealand and Yosemite over Michigan every time.

Powell said

but you might cut Arny some
slack on wilderness experiences.

I think I did.

Powell said

Ive canoed
some of the same Canadian waters as he.
Mistakes in judgement can kill you in minutes
and danger cannot be avoided.

Wow a regular thrill seeker. If you or Arny want to impress me with your
wilderness adventures go climb Everest or something else with a serious
risk.Arny's trip to the woods does not impress me.

Powell said

In this world
you can't pull your own weight, mr. Day Tripper .

As if you know jack about me. Rambo wannabe.
Powell

"S888Wheel" wrote

I've canoed
some of the same Canadian waters as he.
Mistakes in judgement can kill you in minutes
and danger cannot be avoided.

Wow a regular thrill seeker. If you or Arny
want to impress me with your wilderness
adventures go climb Everest or something
else with a serious risk.Arny's trip to the
woods does not impress me.

Really, I'm all ears. What empirical experiences
do you have with "serious risk, Scott?"

In this world
you can't pull your own weight, mr. Day Tripper .

As if you know jack about me. Rambo wannabe.

Quack, quack, quack...

S888Wheel

Powell said

I've canoed
some of the same Canadian waters as he.
Mistakes in judgement can kill you in minutes
and danger cannot be avoided.

I said

Wow a regular thrill seeker. If you or Arny
want to impress me with your wilderness
adventures go climb Everest or something
else with a serious risk.Arny's trip to the
woods does not impress me.

Powell said

Really, I'm all ears. What empirical experiences
do you have with "serious risk, Scott?"

Really what? Is this the result of some learning disability? Did I say I am a
risk taker? I think people who climb Everest are fools. You were bragging about
being some weekend wilderness Rambo guy. I was simply pointing out that your
river rides in Cananda don't impress me. Fools tak serious risks on purpose
IMO. Do you want to brag about some foolish outdoorsmanship? go ahead. come up
with something better than rowing a canoe please.

Powell said

In this world
you can't pull your own weight, mr. Day Tripper .

I said

As if you know jack about me. Rambo wannabe.

Powell said

Quack, quack, quack...

That is truely the most inteligent thing I have ever seen you post. Keep
developing and some day you will realize how pathetic your tales of rowing a
canoe really are.
George M. Middius

S888Wheel said:

Quack, quack, quack...

That is truely the most inteligent thing I have ever seen you post. Keep
developing and some day you will realize how pathetic your tales of rowing a
canoe really are.

Powie quacks a lot. Outside of his occasional post about audio,
nobody has any luck making sense of his inane nattering.

Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"S888Wheel" wrote

On September 20th I was as promised, camping
in Michigan's Porcupine Mountain Wilderness Park.
To be more exact I was camped on the banks of the
Little Escarpment River.

That's nice, another fool was crapping in the woods.

What outside life experiences have you had that
stand comparable muster?

Warning - sockpuppet Wheel is a sockpuppet, and thus he can drop any names
and/or make up any events he wishes.

Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

Really, I'm all ears. What empirical experiences
do you have with "serious risk, Scott?"

Let's start with risk of prosecution for mail fraud!

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Powell" wrote in message

Really, I'm all ears. What empirical experiences
do you have with "serious risk, Scott?"

Let's start with risk of prosecution for mail fraud!

Really?
I didn't know that Scott was selling anything by mail.

S888Wheel

Let's start with risk of prosecution for mail fraud!

Yeah, right.
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Let's start with risk of prosecution for mail fraud!

Yeah, right.

Your gun, your bullet, your foot.