Jim Ballard

Default REASON 3.0 glitch

Has anyone run into this yet? I just ordered the REASON 3.0 upgrade.
Followed all the prompts to install but once I try to open a session
using the 3.0, I get a software error box that says Unknown Exception!
I have emailed Propellerhead everyday this week and get no response
whatsoever from their email support. Hoping someone has some idea of
what I can do to get this fixed. I'm running a G4 dual 867, ProTools LE.
I was able to trash the new software version and go back to my 2.5 and
it works as advertised, but I'd like to get the new upgrade up and
running.
Thanks
jim

Help with Reason 2.5 and Real Audio.... MisTerGyRo Pro Audio 3 February 8th 05 08:42 AM
- Anyone here use Reason (by Propellerhead)? Forsky Pro Audio 5 July 14th 04 08:41 AM
Akai and Reason John Payne Pro Audio 4 May 22nd 04 10:23 PM
Akai and Reason John Payne Pro Audio 0 May 14th 04 04:37 PM
Home recording question (w/ Tascam 788, Reason, MIDI) Patrick Shroads Pro Audio 0 March 19th 04 08:32 PM