Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default Panel-Mounted Non-Polarized Convenience Receptacles

https://www.unicornelex.com/Non_Pola..._p/36-3800.htm

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, and children of all ages:

For those of us with the awful habit of restoring vintage equipment and who often have a hard time finding these, they fit Dynaco and similar devices.

Peter WIeck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Update: These fit as-found in a latter day SCA-80Q. I had to file them down a little bit to fit into an SCA-35. Fastener spacing is dead-on, and there is plenty of clearance inside in both cases.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA