Jona Vark

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
What an ass. Who here wouldn't send money to the Red Cross for this?

The poster from Canada declined. And you said you hadn't yet.. That's two.

Geez, what an ass. Sheesh.

You haven't understood a thing I've said, have you, wax for ears.

You haven't said anything. .Except you would turn away homosexuals and a few
other childish dirty insults.. while calling me a homess twenty something.

The funny
thing is that you are READING this, not listening to it.

? um.. yeah.. that really is funny..

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

"banjaxed" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:50:39 GMT, "Jona Vark" wrote:

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Well, you can't get there from here. There are no responsible

agencies
that
take calls, no places to call other than if you have relatives, and

no
way
to try to offer help on a personal basis.

TRY SENDING CASH.

:|

I'm not all that comfortable with just sending cash. I also feel
compelled to find a way to go down there and help out in some
constructive way. I'm way up here in canada and I'd be willing to
shelter people if need be.

Send it to the Red Cross. You can always send cash AND go pick up a

family
to come and live with you.. (sheesh)

Roger W. Norman

Oh, so I see you haven't been paying attention. Not unusual for a someone
that doesn't care. 30% of New Orleans was below the poverty line. Mostly
the same 30% are blacks.

When you know what you are talking about come back with something
intelligent. And what is the CBC? Committe of Blacks Council?

I agree with John. You aren't worth the trouble because you have no brains.
I admit that John didn't say that, so you can see that it's an assessment
all my own. You couldn't wear a dunce cap because you don't have the brains
of a dunce. In fact, you remind me of, oh, what's his name? Karl Rove?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
My blog is a well thought out offering of the options. You, however,

seem
to want to believe in something that has a dead city with people dying

every
hour. But that's ok. They are poor black people and the world is

better
off without them, right?

Typical left winger. Try not to act like a racist ok? It is out of place
here. The CBC is doing a good job of that. No need for you to chime in. I
don't think we mentioned black people.

\
Try answering my blog point by point rather than your joke of a post

here
when what I'm doing is trying to energize people towards doing the right
thing.

It isn;t worth the effort.

Even if you won't open up your house to strangers, why don't you
shut the **** up?

That's classy.
You're confused. I never said I would NOT open my house up to someone. BUT
IF THEY CAN'T GET HERE it is an empty offer.. to make you feel better?

It's not up to you whether others do what they deem
correct and I realize what's at stake for them. So do they. You,

however,
simply want to say "NO" because that's your right. So be it. If you

say
no, then do so quietly because I'm not interested in people that won't

help.
I'm interested in people that will.

I have already sent thousands. You are blogging and blaming and making

empty
offers.

I am sure N.O. thanks you for that.

blogs.. whatever.

--

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Name me a sunny day. I'm not blaming Bush because he's stupid. I'm
saying
he's stupid because of his actions. You take that whatever way you
determine. But show me a sunny day under the Bush Administration.

Read
my
blog. Do some research. Then eat my shorts.

Your blog is nothing more than a liberal sore loser rant on the rabid

left's
Salon.com. Irrelevant as a fart in the wind.

blog.. what a joke.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
. ..
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for everything

under
the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Roger W. Norman

I'll throw up any of my 16/44.1 recordings against yours. Up to the task?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
news

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Jona, if you were any good, you could work at 16/44.1 too. But you

can't
can you?

Are we reaching now? I think so.. pretty poor for a master blogger.

Just like you can't argue a case. Just because I chose to offer
my home to a family that might need it, you chose to think that I won't

come
up with a donation or that's it's a hollow offer?

yup.

You, sir, are the idiot

yak.

you represent. People know what I stand for. People know that I will

do
what I say. Show the compassion instead of the money, because the money

is
as easy as sending a check, and offering any family 18 months of a place

live is more than you could possibly understand. ****, you probably
couldn't go day to day with the same attitude, much less such a

committment.
Hell, I bet you don't even own your own house, so you couldn't possibly
offer someone 18 months of shelter. But I do. And I can. And when I

do
it's for real.

You're a real piece of work. Now you're going to ask me to tell you if I

own
a house or not?

I own more than my own house. Raised three kids in it. In one of the most
expensive places on the planet.

You're really reaching again. It's pretty sad, really.

You are lower than the belly of a worm on a rain soaked day. Send your
money. I'm sure it will help.

done that. Your turn now.

And 18 months from now when people still
don't have homes just **** off, ok.

So grab a ****ing hammer and join Habitat for Humanity.

In the meantime, I will do what I can
to get a family here to live their lives and get back on their feet.

Sure.. and you can get 'em jobs and pay for hospitalization, food and
everything!

Well.. you be sure and update us on your quest.

You, if
you want to get in, can suck dick and then I'll turn you away for being

homosexual.

You're just about the classiest there is.

--

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Obviously you didn't understand the idea that cash was not a

solution
problem. Perhaps you believe spending money on a problem you don't
understand should produce more reasonable results? Like if your

recording
isn't good enough moving to 24/96 is the answer? Correct me if I'm

wrong,
but cash doesn't get to the people, and everything I've said about

getting
job, the length of the problem, and working on how children perceive
what's
happening didn't touch you.

I guess this proves that idiots are born every minute. I just

didn't
expect
to get one.

What on earth are you talking about? 24/96? That's your analogy?

That's
weak. There are many problems that can be solved with a higher sample

rate
and wider data width. Otherwise we'd all be working at 44.1/16.

Look.. why don't you DRIVE down there in a van and pick up some people

come and live in your house?

The Red Cross and other relief organizations need money and blood. Not

extra
space in DC.

You're the idiot here.

Roger W. Norman

Finally, a reasonable argument. Still, with the destruction of the budget
to support the outer islands that cut down 1/2 foot of wave action per two
miles of banks, and with the development authorized by Bush, you still have
no legs to stand on. And if your on one of the outer banks islands, you
would not be swamped by the influx from Katrina. Bigger levees would do
****. They'd help until Bush gets out of office and a real President that
understands science gets in and can get his policies through. But so far
it's just big business, developers and an entire city destroyed.

You only have to watch the news to understand the truth. But still you
don't.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
news

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
I think you can ask around as to my veracity. One family saved is one
family saved. You have bought lollipops at the store to distribute to

the
kids of Iraq. Cool. Now they need dentists.

put the pipe down. I can't recall sending lollipops anywhere.

And it is Bush's legacy of budgets since 2001 that have left New Orleans

this fate. You may think you are right, but then again so does Bush.

I know I am right.

$10.2 million this year for levee support. Five years ago it was $76
million. And the levees sinking a foot per 100 days. You figure it

out,
if
you have the brains. Or better yet, figure out how high your cats have

jump to get out of the swamp each year. Either way, you are wrong and

so
was Bush.

The levees are needed because of the destruction of the natural sediment
buildup from the river.making it safe and deep enough for river traffic
Making bigger levees won't do ****. They will still sink.

A lot of us have spoken to the misapplied funds of this Administration's
budgets. If you haven't been paying attention, then this is your wakeup
call.

LOL!

You need to spend a day or two thinking about something other than Bush.

I've had enough leftist pulp for one day.

see ya.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
And besides, **** the reprisals. How about ponying up with a place

give
people to live? You want to support this President, fine. Do

something
about the problem. I've offered. What have you done? Send cash?

--

I am not so stupid as to offer my home to someone who didn't even have

car
to get the **** out of N.O.

Given the choice of DC or N.O. some may think N.O. is safer.

You KNOW not a soul will be able to take you up on your offer so it is
empty. I am not impressed at all.

I sent Cash to the Red Cross. You may want to do the same.

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with George Bush.

It is New Orleans that is at fault here. Not the President.

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
. ..
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for everything

under
the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Jona Vark

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
I'll throw up any of my 16/44.1 recordings against yours. Up to the task?

--

Oh my God.. I am arguing with a nutcase.

Jona Vark

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Oh, so I see you haven't been paying attention. Not unusual for a someone
that doesn't care. 30% of New Orleans was below the poverty line. Mostly
the same 30% are blacks.

When you know what you are talking about come back with something
intelligent. And what is the CBC? Committe of Blacks Council?

um.. it is the Congressional Black Caucus. Normally referred to as the CBC.
Google it.

(you, the professional political blogger extrordinaire.. ought to have known
that .)

This is cool.. I didn't have to use any profanity or anything! You're doing
such a great job of making an ass of yourself.

I agree with John. You aren't worth the trouble because you have no

brains.

Classy.. although it doesn't explain why you spent the afternoon responding
to me.

I admit that John didn't say that, so you can see that it's an assessment
all my own.

Liek the one that led you to offer your home to people who couldn't get
there?

You couldn't wear a dunce cap because you don't have the brains
of a dunce.

It's recess time.. pull out your blanket and pillow.

In fact, you remind me of, oh, what's his name? Karl Rove?

Ahh.. yes.. the evil Karl Rove who has outsmarted the left for so long it
isn't even funny anymore.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

.. .

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Name me a sunny day. I'm not blaming Bush because he's stupid.

I'm
saying
he's stupid because of his actions. You take that whatever way

you
determine. But show me a sunny day under the Bush Administration.

Read
my
blog. Do some research. Then eat my shorts.

Your blog is nothing more than a liberal sore loser rant on the

rabid
left's
Salon.com. Irrelevant as a fart in the wind.

blog.. what a joke.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
. ..
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for everything

under
the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Richard Crowley

"Roger W. Norman" wrote ...
Damn, you ARE Karl Rove.

Careful, your head is about to explode.
Leftists are the most intollerant group to be found in these parts.
Jona Vark

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message

They'd help until Bush gets out of office and a real President that
understands science gets in and can get his policies through. But so far
it's just big business, developers and an entire city destroyed.

brilliant.

You only have to watch the news to understand the truth. But still you
don't.

Didn't anyone ever teach you NOT to top post?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
news

[...]

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
. ..
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for everything

under
the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Jona Vark

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Roger W. Norman" wrote ...
Damn, you ARE Karl Rove.

Careful, your head is about to explode.
Leftists are the most intollerant group to be found in these parts.

This guy Crowley.. he's someone to respect for sure. Whether or not he has
distaste for me.. I like him.

Roger W. Norman

I've been to a number of Congressional Black Caucus meetings and parties.
Don't recall seeing you there. Don't recall anyone calling it that, either.
Then again, I only have experience. You probably have better insight.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

.. .

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Name me a sunny day. I'm not blaming Bush because he's stupid.

I'm
saying
he's stupid because of his actions. You take that whatever way

you
determine. But show me a sunny day under the Bush

Administration.
Read
my
blog. Do some research. Then eat my shorts.

Your blog is nothing more than a liberal sore loser rant on the

rabid
left's
Salon.com. Irrelevant as a fart in the wind.

blog.. what a joke.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
. ..
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for

everything
under
the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Roger W. Norman

I don't think John expected everyone to agree. He just didn't see fit to
worry about what others thought about it. You apparently do. Who's
sticking their nose out here? I don't have any problems with my statements,
offers, or concerns. Apparently you do. Again, who the **** cares. Either
**** or git off the pot.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message
On 9/2/05 8:20 PM, in article

,
"Jona Vark" wrote:

Your blog is nothing more than a liberal sore loser rant on the rabid

left's
Salon.com. Irrelevant as a fart in the wind.

blog.. what a joke.

Anybody catch that this whiner seems to have forgotten to point us to
-their- seminal, concise, wise and ballanced essays...

Yes.. nowdays you can't even discuss anything unless you write long winded
empty essays. Or blogs ... I am an engineer not a journalist.

Anybody know who the new trolltwerp is?
Feeding time's over.

Hey! someone else started this OT thread. Did you expect everyone to agree
in it?

Roger W. Norman

Leap if you feel froggy. Just do it on the blog. I wasn't trying to get
YOUR ****-ant attention. I was making a statement about the seriousness of
the situation. But like all good republicans, you change the subject, make
personal attacks and draw it back on anyone with a heart, and then act as if
somehow you had it right all the time by your donation to the Red Cross when
your own Bill O'Reilly gave every liberal a hard time for donating their
time for 9/11 without getting a full accounting on what the money was spent
for, or, when the RED CROSS wanted to put some of the money aside for just
such an emergency as we have now, you republicans following Bill O'Reilly
and Rush Limbaugh yelled until their faces were blue with envy of all that
money being stuck ASIDE instead of INSIDE somebody's pockets.

You figure it out. Or better yet, don't try. I'd hate to be the cause of
some infantile brain injury on your part.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Duh? Good answer from a twenty something that has not had his brain

turned
on yet.

Again.. your debating tactics are very poor. Perhaps back to your blog

where
it is more of a one-sided converstaion?

Don't bother to answer again because when it comes down to it, you make
yourself look worse by doing so.

empty.

All those that will help will, and people like you won't, but you'll

wished
you did if you become the victims.

You might have missed the fact that I gave to the Red Cross. You on the
other hand are writing in a blog no one will ever see.

Enough said because you have no legs to stand on.

emptier.

I see you're drained. Clean empty of worthwhile things to say.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Agent 86" wrote in message
news On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:20:25 -0400, Harry Lavo wrote:

Perhaps the two ex-Presidents will be able to see more clearly

than
the
current inhabitant.

Well, maybe one of them. Don't forget he learned everything he

knows
from
the other.

Frankly, I'd take either of the two ex's over this dumbass anyway.

But
at
least Clinton can think into and through a problem and make personal
decisions as a leader.

Clinton EVADED every important decision and left it for the next guy.

Who
are you kidding?

Moreover, he has a common touch. He would be down
there learning firsthand what needed done and leading from a forward
position.

Yeah.. he commonly touched every woman he could.

You don't have to go there to learn what needs to be done. That's the

job
of
FEMA and the city of N.O.

That's why there is more than ONE person in government. DUH.

Symbolically, Bush just "flew over" N.O. on day 2, when landing
might actually have given him some insight. But there was no script

follow, so.........

I have yet to hear ONE reason why the President should have landed in

N.O.
Exactly what is it you are expecting him to do? Take up vast security
resources which could be used saving lives? Sure.. if he DID go into

N.O.
you would be whining about that.

Give it up.

Jona Vark

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Don't recall seeing you there. Don't recall anyone calling it that,

either.
Then again, I only have experience. You probably have better insight.

I've been to a number of Congressional Black Caucus meetings and parties.

yeah.. you didn't see me..

If you HAD been to CBC meetings you would have known the abbreviation.

Try these links!

www.house.gov/cummings/cbc/cbchome.htm

www.cbcfinc.org

www.cbcfhealth.org

http://www.congressionalblackcaucus.net/

www.cbcinstitute.org

www.sas.upenn.edu/African_Studies/ Govern_Political/CBC_Guide.html

"CBC stands by Wal-Mart
The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) has flatly rejected a major labor union
's
call to cut ties to Wal-Mart lobbyists and executives who have been ..."

http://www.hillnews.com/thehill/expo...51005/cbc.html

and on and on..

..

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

.. .

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

[...]

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
. ..
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for

everything
under
the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day

also.

Jona Vark

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
And regardless of how high you hold yourself, Richard is a valued member
here. I don't recall seeing you here much.

--

you don't recall seeing a lot of things..

"Jona Vark" wrote in message

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Roger W. Norman" wrote ...
Damn, you ARE Karl Rove.

Careful, your head is about to explode.
Leftists are the most intollerant group to be found in these parts.

This guy Crowley.. he's someone to respect for sure. Whether or not he

has
distaste for me.. I like him.

Jebabical

Jona Vark wrote:

this fate. You may think you are right, but then again so does Bush.

I know I am right.

Yeah, you have the brain market cornered. uh huh. ....

You wouldn't happen to know about the mysterious absense of Miho, would ya?
Jebabical

Richard Crowley wrote:

Careful, your head is about to explode.
Leftists are the most intollerant group to be found in these parts.

Hahahaha, right. "Leftists" are the intollerant ones. Is this part of
yer standup routine?
Jebabical

Roger W. Norman wrote:

And regardless of how high you hold yourself, Richard is a valued member
here. I don't recall seeing you here much.

I wonder.
Jebabical

Jona Vark wrote:

Nothing worth reading.

Ben Bradley

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:53:29 -0400, "Roger W. Norman"
wrote:

You mean that? I didn't find anything under that with google.

FWIW, Danny meant his own post, about four threads down.

-----
http://www.mindspring.com/~benbradley
SSJVCmag

On 9/2/05 8:36 PM, in article ,
"Jona Vark" wrote:
This CAN'T be that hard to understand.

THERE you are So right... Yet you insist on forcing the discussion OFF each
and ever topic and intentionally re0defining everything you respond to.
I'll make it simple enough for even the likes of you.
Let's Watch!

"Jona Vark" wrote:
I am not so stupid as to offer my home to someone who didn't even have a

car
to get the **** out of N.O.

A true aristocrat...

You're confused there.

No Dear reader, nobody's confused, you;re just ignoring the point.

Re-read it ..

EXCELLENT IDEA! LETS!

I didn;t say I wouldn;t offer my home

Ah! Ah! just a moment...
I know it';s been over 12 seconds but let's remind you of your quote ANYWAY:

I am not so stupid as to offer my home to someone who didn't even have a

car
to get the **** out of N.O.

You really aren;t supposed to be looking to Pat Robertson as a POSITIVE role
model... You DID indeed SAY you wold NOT offer your home!
How about that!
Moreover it Translates as
"Lack of a car is ipso facto evidence of simple stupidity and if someone was
stuck there for that reason they;re beneath my consideration as Worthy Of
Saving. "
Your own version of Evolution In Action eh?
Them Darkies jes ain't got the smarts to get outta the rain.
My comment stands.

Let's Move on to the next exhibit...

You KNOW not a soul will be able to take you up on your offer so it is
empty. I am not impressed at all.

You know no such thing.. But blather on...

I said it is an empty offer.

Yeah ya did, but -I- countered that you in NO way could know what Roager's
level of veracity and intent was. You just let that one float right over the
ol pompadour... And indeed you did as I suggested.

This doesn't have a damn thing to do with George Bush.

It is New Orleans that is at fault here. Not the President.

Damn it I really am sorry this is so long but it's warrented by the
addlepated prattling of folks like Jona here...

N.O. has had the last 60 years or so to prepare for a cat 4 or 5 hurricane.

And spent 3 times that DOING it.
Shrub put a stop to it.
Damn shame too.

Roger W. Norman

Hadn't thought of that one.

Besides, it was sincerely a call for all of us to do what we can. Or more
to the point, the most we can. Contributing to the Red Cross is a "feel
good about yourself" type of thing. It does nothing for the people that
will have nothing for months to years. And I admit it would be one hell of
a thing to take on. But isn't this just about the biggest disasters that's
happened to America in the last 100 years? Not for the number of dead,
since we don't really know that total. More it's the number that will still
be living knowing they have nothing to look forward to without a little bit
of help. A far sadder situation in my humble opinion.

It's surprising to me that anyone that seems to represent a somewhat
republican bent can suggest that donating money to the Red Cross is a more
Christian move than inviting people who need our help into our homes. And
I'm not necessarily even a Christian. I just believe in doing unto others
as I would have them do unto me. But this guy would be way off my scope.
Maybe if it's him in the streets with no electricity or water or food or
banks I should give him a check?

--

"Jebabical" wrote in message
Jona Vark wrote:

this fate. You may think you are right, but then again so does Bush.

I know I am right.

Yeah, you have the brain market cornered. uh huh. ....

You wouldn't happen to know about the mysterious absense of Miho, would

ya?

Roger W. Norman

I'm not going to fight with Danny. Just must have missed it somehow.

Just looked again and I still don't see it. But hey, I've been wrong
before, and sometimes my newsreader isn't the most up to date in posts.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

news
wrote:

You mean that? I didn't find anything under that with google.

FWIW, Danny meant his own post, about four threads down.

-----
http://www.mindspring.com/~benbradley

Roger W. Norman

Hey, Richard has been helpful, insightful and totally without giving me a
hard time for my leanings. Even in his statement along this thread. I
think he may question the intelligence of helping somebody I don't know, but
I don't believe he questions my desire to help in a way that means
something. And I'll worry about the intelligence of my own decisions
anyway.

Richard and I have both had disagreements and agreements. 'Nuf said.

--

"Jebabical" wrote in message
Roger W. Norman wrote:

And regardless of how high you hold yourself, Richard is a valued member
here. I don't recall seeing you here much.

I wonder.

J_West

Jona Vark wrote:
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for everything under the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Get lost fool..... You're the last person on earth to see that Bush
provided no leadership whatsoever in the greatest natural disaster in
American History..... And he will continue failing through the rest of
this disaster. God help us.

Google these words .... "miserable failure".... and George Bush comes
up..... The dictionary has his photo next the same words.

J_West

Roger W. Norman

You have to know where Richard comes from to ask the question.

Besides, I'm not a leftist. I'm a liberterian with left leanings. I don't
believe in the war in Iraq for lies, but I do believe in the 2nd Amendment.
I think Judge Roberts could probably be a pretty good judge if he wasn't a
part of the political system anymore. As a paid employee, he's just another
shill, and while well versed, doing nothing more than his bosses wanted.
Any of us would do the same. Any good lawyer could argue either side of a
case with equal applomb.

I believe Bush is stupid, a toady cowtowing to the idea of making his Dad's
name right (which he can't do) and ignorant about how to be a leader. In
fact, I don't believe he's a leader at all. But then again he had the
opportunity today to show some backbone and instead he showed his backside
as he shook hands all around rather than getting off the chopper and telling
people exactly what he wanted and exactly what he was willing to do for them
to get the job done.

I don't blame any of the officials in the affected area if they find the
federal government lacking in their response. It was. Slow, cumbersome and
ineffectual. Finally after 5 days things are just starting to go right.
Even a Bush might get some things right if there's enough fricking time to
think about it.

Ah, but I forgot. Bushes don't think. They burn.

--

"Jebabical" wrote in message
Richard Crowley wrote:

Careful, your head is about to explode.
Leftists are the most intollerant group to be found in these parts.

Hahahaha, right. "Leftists" are the intollerant ones. Is this part of
yer standup routine?

Peter Larsen

"Roger W. Norman" wrote:

that no one has questions about our compadres in New Orleans ...

I have had many and I was and I stil am deeply concerned about the
gravety, and took the silence here as an indication of how severe the
situation is, and still was perplexed by that silence and had expected
someone to post something. However it was somewhat obvious that people
with no mains power and flooded and or erased cities would not be likely
to to post about it presently.

Roger W. Norman

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Bob Cain

Roger W. Norman wrote:

If anyone knows of any of our RAP contributors that needs a place to live
for the next four months or whatever (my true guess is 18 months), whilst
this nation works towards some solution to this problem, I volunteer my
home, even at the expense of my wife becoming incensed about the
possibility.

Not to in any way detract from your kind offer, Roger, but
what is needed right now is people everywhere being able and
willing to do this without regard to common interest or
commonality of any kind. The states which border this
catastrophe are simply not going to be able to do the job.
From the numbers of refugees that I've heard, people all
over this country are going to have to open their homes, or
even make their garages habitable and available, to solve
the problem. How people _with_ can be matched with people
_without_ is a problem that puzzles me, though.

This is the first time in a long time that I've regreted my
minimization of requirements (and income) to the least space
and facility I can reasonably get by with.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Animix

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

Yeah,

These were Bush's buses. Your argument is pathetic. Have you ever lived in
New Orleans?

"J_West" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jona Vark wrote:
yeah.. blame this president you think is an idiot for everything under

the
sun.

At least you're doing your part.

Of course, he'll have to take credit for every sunny day also.

Get lost fool..... You're the last person on earth to see that Bush
provided no leadership whatsoever in the greatest natural disaster in
American History..... And he will continue failing through the rest of
this disaster. God help us.

Google these words .... "miserable failure".... and George Bush comes
up..... The dictionary has his photo next the same words.

J_West

WillStG

Roger W. Norman wrote:
Name me a sunny day. I'm not blaming Bush because he's stupid. I'm saying
he's stupid because of his actions. You take that whatever way you
determine. But show me a sunny day under the Bush Administration. Read my
blog. Do some research. Then eat my shorts.

Someday Roger, someday perhaps you might let some great tragedy
pass without giving in to the inevitable, kneejerk impulse to make a
political football out of it?

Whether it's a Natural Disaster, an Act of God or a Terrorist
Attack, somehow it all becomes an excersise in finger pointing and
political self superiority. Give it a rest at least for a while, please
- it will make our need to unite during a time of crisis a whole lot
easier for everyone.

Will Miho
NY Music and TV/Audio Post Guy

david morley

WillStG wrote:
Roger W. Norman wrote:

Name me a sunny day. I'm not blaming Bush because he's stupid. I'm saying
he's stupid because of his actions. You take that whatever way you
determine. But show me a sunny day under the Bush Administration. Read my
blog. Do some research. Then eat my shorts.

Someday Roger, someday perhaps you might let some great tragedy
pass without giving in to the inevitable, kneejerk impulse to make a
political football out of it?

Whether it's a Natural Disaster, an Act of God or a Terrorist
Attack, somehow it all becomes an excersise in finger pointing and
political self superiority. Give it a rest at least for a while, please
- it will make our need to unite during a time of crisis a whole lot
easier for everyone.

Will Miho
NY Music and TV/Audio Post Guy

Come on....you sound like the Bush administration.
I'd like to know when the right time is for them to be held accountable
for the way they reacted to the situation and why it came to this in any
case...
When can we point out all the failings which lead up to the situation
(no, not the actual disaster but the fact that MANY people CERTAINLY
died because of slow reaction and funding cuts before the disaster) ?
Personally I don't care if it was Bush or not, but SOMEONE screwed up
big time and he is the boss apparantly.
For the Bush administration there is no good time to politicise their
decisions.

David
Bob Cain

Roger W. Norman wrote:
Hadn't thought of that one.

What one is that?

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Bob Cain

Roger W. Norman wrote:
Well, I can't believe I've gotten only a couple of responses, mostly from
people that know me, but I'm now going to try to get in touch with
authorities to get a family here to offer them shelter.

Right on, Roger. Doing that will make you a giant in my eyes.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
Bob Cain

Roger W. Norman wrote:
I've not found a responsible agency that would put me into touch with anyone
that could use moving out of New Orleans.

Check with craigslist. I just heard on CNN that they are
stepping up to bat in trying to connect folks.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

J_West

Will, just like Bush, you don't get it. People are dying here and there
is no action or leadership. Are you going to point fingers at the
fireman if your house is on fire and he's just leaning up against his
truck.

This is the biggest disaster in US history. There will probably be 10
to 20 thousand dead. Bush could have stepped up like Rudy G. and taken
charge but he did nothing. And it's not just New Orleans. People in
Mississippi are angry and have not gotten aid after 5 days...... And
it's also not just Democrats who are criticizing Bush either.

J West

nap

[...]

now you're going on about Republicans and bill OReilly?

How can you be so sure anyone is a Republican?

pathetic.

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

"Jona Vark" wrote in message
.. .

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Agent 86" wrote in message
[...]

nap

[...]

ahhh.. now we're on to Republicans and Christians.. not being either .. I'll
be you lie awake at night in fear of them.

--

"Jebabical" wrote in message
Jona Vark wrote:

this fate. You may think you are right, but then again so does Bush.

I know I am right.

Yeah, you have the brain market cornered. uh huh. ....

You wouldn't happen to know about the mysterious absense of Miho, would

ya?

nap

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message
On 9/2/05 8:36 PM, in article ,

a very poor interpretation of my post. Good thing you are not an
interpreter.

focus on this:

If you offer your house.. and you are thousands of miles away.. you
ought to think about how you are going to get someone there.

Not having a car is not degrading. Just a fact. You thought I was
denegrating people and You were wrong. Merely pointing out a cold hard fact
that .. unless you can get them to your house .. it is an empty offer.
better to give to the Red Cross for now..

So rants about Republicans and Christians and Pat Robertson and all this
nonsense are completely assanine.

I am not so stupid as to offer my home to someone who didn't even have a
car to get the **** out of N.O.

I'll explain that to you . IT doesn't say I would NOT offer my home it DOES
say I wouldn't offer it if there were no way to get anyone there. Get a grip
..

Your racist remarks about 'darkies' was truly pathetic. Pretty sad.

Jona Vark

"WillStG" wrote in message
oups.com...
Roger W. Norman wrote:
Name me a sunny day. I'm not blaming Bush because he's stupid. I'm

saying
he's stupid because of his actions. You take that whatever way you
determine. But show me a sunny day under the Bush Administration. Read

my
blog. Do some research. Then eat my shorts.

Someday Roger, someday perhaps you might let some great tragedy
pass without giving in to the inevitable, kneejerk impulse to make a
political football out of it?

Whether it's a Natural Disaster, an Act of God or a Terrorist
Attack, somehow it all becomes an excersise in finger pointing and
political self superiority. Give it a rest at least for a while, please
- it will make our need to unite during a time of crisis a whole lot
easier for everyone.

Well said. I think the people pointing fingers are completely unaware of
what really happened. Of course they have every opportunity to get elected,
get appointed and do better.