Posted to rec.audio.tech
andrew_h

Default IR wireless h'phones picking up radio station!?

A really strage occurance happened the other day ... I'm sure someone
here will know why this happened, but I didnt expect it.

I was watching TV, listening through my wireless IR headphones....got
up to get a drink, walked over to the kitchen (about 5m from IR
receiver)... obviously cause it wasnt in line with the receiver, there
was crackling and no sound from the TV. I went to get a towel from a
drawer under the oven and microwave, and to my amazement suddenly
started hearing some music. It sounded like indian music - I live in
Australia. The crackling sound went completely soft and this music
played (only in that one spot, when bent to the bottom level of the
oven.)

Why would this have happened ??!?! The phones are IR too ..... not RF.
???

Preset Radio station Suzanne Car Audio 1 June 28th 05 01:25 AM
Not In Love With Tivoli Audio? Maybe Here is Why-FAQ and Exegesis [email protected] Audio Opinions 5 April 25th 05 01:35 AM
Indie radio in L.A. EggHd Pro Audio 22 June 17th 04 02:43 PM
Modern Payola EggHd Pro Audio 82 June 16th 04 01:24 AM
On a mission : finding a basic radio Olivier General 4 January 4th 04 10:39 PM