Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default vertical audtio

On 20 Nov 2005 15:50:04 -0800, wrote:

Hi,

Could you please recommend me a good quality vertical/floor audio
system like:
http://tinyurl.com/duj25

Thanks,
MB

I know some good horizontal stuff !!
Please call I won't yell.
....well not until the handcuffs are on anyway.l
Robert Morein
501 Edgehill Road
Suite A9
Glenside, PA 19025-1238
212 3888287

Do you like classical music?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Hi,

Could you please recommend me a good quality vertical/floor audio
system like: http://tinyurl.com/duj25

Thanks,
MB

line voltage question cowboy Vacuum Tubes 93 February 24th 05 03:11 AM
Sync of TV signals Bob Vacuum Tubes 19 January 28th 05 05:56 AM
Memorex - Thin Vertical CD Radio Clock Player Opinion sams Audio Opinions 0 August 28th 04 02:45 PM
vertical arrays Rich Andrews. Tech 99 April 19th 04 08:03 PM
Cool Edit - Spectral display vertical scale Brendan Thompson Pro Audio 2 December 1st 03 09:57 PM