Shameless Plug for Kutztown XXXVII

Old October 3rd 17, 05:31 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
John Stone

Default Shameless Plug for Kutztown XXXVII

On 10/1/17, 5:59 PM, in article , "Harry
Lavo" > wrote:

> Peter, my memory at age 78 is terrible .... I know you've told us in the past,
> but
> what is the main merchandise sold here ... shortwave? electronic parts?
>
> Harry Lavo
> Holyoke, MA

If you want to get a pretty good idea of what's at this show, look he

https://youtu.be/cRAx-luCCjM

John Hagman does a great job with his photo chronicles at each Kutztown
radio event.

Old October 5th 17, 09:32 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck

Second Picture - black Zenith T-shirt.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Shameless Plug for Kutztown XXXVII Peter Wieck High End Audio 0 October 2nd 17 01:19 PM
Semi OT Shameless plug. geek Pro Audio 0 September 20th 04 06:34 PM
Semi OT Shameless plug. geek Pro Audio 0 September 20th 04 06:34 PM
LOst already hope not - another shameless plug Ruud Broens Vacuum Tubes 1 November 28th 03 04:25 AM