Altec 872B

Old September 19th 12, 03:45 PM
saleprechaun saleprechaun is offline
Junior Member

Cool Altec 872B

I have a pair of Altec's model number 872B. I am trying to find out more about them. My research leads me to believe they might be "Madrids". I am trying to find out what model numbers are the components. I may need to replace the tweeters. Got any suggestions ?
Old January 9th 17, 01:14 PM
Seara Seara is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleprechaun View Post
I have a pair of Altec's model number 872B. I am trying to find out more about the bathmate them. My research leads me to believe they might be "Madrids". I am trying to find out what model numbers are the components. I may need to replace the tweeters. Got any suggestions ?
So did you find out?

Last edited by Seara : May 12th 17 at 03:43 PM.