Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Oops, my bad.

Another entry for The List: Scottie Witlessmongrel just showed he doesn't
know what "vetting" means. (I neglected to note it earlier.) He misused
the word in the context of the ****uplicans' shriekfest over President
Obama's education speech.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

*Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

ScottW

Right you are~~!!!!
,why would czars need Obama's lame speeches to school kids?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 9, 1:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

*Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

ScottW

Right you are~~!!!!
,why would czars *need Obama's lame speeches to school kids?

Poor Obama! He just can't seem to do one thing right! (No pun
intended.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

*Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

ScottW

Right you are~~!!!!
,why would czars *need Obama's lame speeches to school kids?

Poor Obama! He just can't seem to do one thing right! (No pun
intended.)

I think you missed my point.
It was about sentence structure
try to parse this:
"Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

*Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

ScottW

Right you are~~!!!!
,why would czars *need Obama's lame speeches to school kids?

Poor Obama! He just can't seem to do one thing right! (No pun
intended.)

I think you missed my point.
It was about sentence structure
try to parse this:
"Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids."

2pid's meaning is obvious and clear: Obama's czars need vetting more
than Obama's czars need Obama's speeches to school kids.

Apparently Obama's czars like fast American-made sports cars. 2pid was
pointing out their patriotism. No Porches for them!

It's kind of scary, isn't it? I understood exactly what 2pid intended.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

*Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

ScottW

Right you are~~!!!!
,why would czars *need Obama's lame speeches to school kids?

Poor Obama! He just can't seem to do one thing right! (No pun
intended.)

I think you missed my point.
It was about sentence structure
try to parse this:
"Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids."

2pid's meaning is obvious and clear: Obama's czars need vetting more
than Obama's czars need Obama's speeches to school kids.

Apparently Obama's czars like fast American-made sports cars. 2pid was
pointing out their patriotism. No Porches for them!

It's kind of scary, isn't it? I understood exactly what 2pid intended.

You're both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

Obamas czars need vetting more than his speeches to school kids need
vetting.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

�You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

\maybe that is what you meant, but it sure wasn't
what you said.
"At least" you got it right the second time
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 9, 5:58*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

THey don't hose out the chimp cages over there.
You must have seen something that just looked like it!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

LOL (really). BTW, why did you snip the attribution of Scottie the
Chimp-Sweeper's attempt at a flame? I had to retrieve the post to make sure
it was one of Witless's gems.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky tries to get Witlessmongrel to shape up.

*Obamas[sic] czars need vetting[sic] more than his speeches to school kids need
vetting[sic].

\maybe that is what you meant, but it sure wasn't
what you said.
"At least" you got it right the second time

tsk. Scottie has told us before that he depends on Normals to 'interpret'
his barking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 9, 5:27*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

LOL (really). BTW, why did you snip the attribution of Scottie the
Chimp-Sweeper's attempt at a flame? I had to retrieve the post to make sure
it was one of Witless's gems.

Who else could it have been? Even Clyde is more literate than 2pid is.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 9, 5:28*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Sacky tries to get Witlessmongrel to shape up.

*Obamas[sic] czars need vetting[sic] more than his speeches to school kids need
vetting[sic].

\maybe that is what you meant, but it sure wasn't
what you said.
"At least" you got it right the second time

tsk. Scottie has told us before that he depends on Normals to 'interpret'
his barking.

If you two keep this up 2pid will bite right through his rawhide chew
toy in frustration.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

LOL (really). BTW, why did you snip the attribution of Scottie the
Chimp-Sweeper's attempt at a flame? I had to retrieve the post to make sure
it was one of Witless's gems.

Who else could it have been? Even Clyde is more literate than 2pid is.

It could have been one of the other members of RAO's simian gang. Of course,
I strongly suspected it was Witless, but I retrieved the message to make
sure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

LOL (really). BTW, why did you snip the attribution of Scottie the
Chimp-Sweeper's attempt at a flame? I had to retrieve the post to make sure
it was one of Witless's gems.

Oh, who knows. Something about small doses, perhaps.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

LOL (really). BTW, why did you snip the attribution of Scottie the
Chimp-Sweeper's attempt at a flame? I had to retrieve the post to make sure
it was one of Witless's gems.

Who else could it have been? Even Clyde is more literate than 2pid is.

"at least"

Will you always react thus when I pay you a heartfelt compliment?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Go ahead, try and explain how the two sentences are substantially
or meaningfully different.
This should be a hoot.
I expect George, Fraud boy, and Shhtard to all equally share in
demonstrating the idiotic lengths they will go to look foolish.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Why would we look foolish? You've done enough for four people (and
many more). LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

Why would we look foolish?

Shhtard makes a strong early break for the fools lead.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

2pid needs vetting more than a mongrel with big pouty lips..
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

Go ahead, try and explain how the two sentences are substantially
or meaningfully different.
This should be a hoot.
I expect George, Fraud boy, *and Shhtard to all equally share in
demonstrating the idiotic lengths they will go to look foolish.

Why would we look foolish?

*Shhtard makes a strong early break for the fools lead.

2pid needs vetting more than a mongrel with big pouty lips..

Your a dog hater.

It's been established beyond doubt that Terrierdork is incapable of
understanding mockery.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 9, 10:51*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

Go ahead, try and explain how the two sentences are substantially
or meaningfully different.
This should be a hoot.
I expect George, Fraud boy, *and Shhtard to all equally share in
demonstrating the idiotic lengths they will go to look foolish.

Why would we look foolish?

*Shhtard makes a strong early break for the fools lead.

2pid needs vetting more than a mongrel with big pouty lips..

Your a dog hater.

I'm waiting for 2pid to pounce on the extra period I accidentally
included with both paws and take the "fools" lead. LoL.

It's been established beyond doubt that Terrierdork is incapable of
understanding mockery.

I know. I personally find that hilarious. When he's in a woofdown it's
harder though because he becomes a parody of himself.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

vinyl anachronist said:

You're [sic] both have the comprehension skills of Pelosi.

I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that you have
the written communication skills of a guy who hoses out the chimpanzee
cages at a Ukrainian zoo.

LOL (really). BTW, why did you snip the attribution of Scottie the
Chimp-Sweeper's attempt at a flame? I had to retrieve the post to make sure
it was one of Witless's gems.

Who else could it have been? Even Clyde is more literate than 2pid is..

"at least"

Will you always react thus when I pay you a heartfelt compliment?- Hide quoted text -

I merely corrected your syntax to proper RAO format, in respect
pf one of our former tree dwelling posters.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 9, 10:49*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 9, 3:19*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Obamas czars need vetting more than his speeches to school kids need
vetting.

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

Go ahead, try and explain how the two sentences are substantially
or meaningfully different.
This should be a hoot.

ScottW-

the first, is parsed as follows
A needs B more than C needs B

your original is parsed as follows:
A needs B more than (A needs) C

Try substituting this,

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids

with this parrallelogram

You need vitamins more than junk food

Now, does than mean that you meed vitamins more than you
need junk food, or
does it mean that you need vitamins more than
junk foood needs viatmins ?????

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless boasts of his disdain for education.

You need vitamins more than junk food

Now, does than mean that you meed vitamins more than you
need junk food, or
does it *mean that you need vitamins *more than
junk foood needs viatmins ?????

I think a 5 year old can determine which is correct.

Are you more clueless than you seem or stupid?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 10, 2:55*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 10, 7:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:49*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 9, 3:19*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
*Obamas czars need vetting more than his speeches to school kids need
vetting.

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

Go ahead, try and explain how the two sentences are substantially
or meaningfully different.
This should be a hoot.

ScottW-

the first, is parsed as follows
A needs B more than C needs B

*your original is parsed as follows:
A needs B more than (A needs) C

*That is ridiculous.

Obama's czars need vetting more than Obama's czars need his lame
speechs to school kids. * LoL.

*Needs more than is not a phrase any rational person would parse.

Try substituting this,

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to

school kids

with this parrallelogram

You need vitamins more than junk food

Now, does than mean that you meed vitamins more than you
need junk food, or
does it *mean that you need vitamins *more than
junk foood needs viatmins ?????

*I think a 5 year old can determine which is correct.

ScottW- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 10, 2:55*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 10, 7:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:49*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 9, 3:19*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
*Obamas czars need vetting more than his speeches to school kids need
vetting.

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to
school kids.

Go ahead, try and explain how the two sentences are substantially
or meaningfully different.
This should be a hoot.

ScottW-

the first, is parsed as follows
A needs B more than C needs B

*your original is parsed as follows:
A needs B more than (A needs) C

*That is ridiculous.

No t is not, it is the usual parsing of the syntax you employed.

Obama's czars need vetting more than Obama's czars need his lame
speechs to school kids. * LoL.

*Needs more than is not a phrase any rational person would parse.

LOL!!!
are you that that lacking in self awareness?!?!?!?!that is NOT the
problem )needs more than)the problems are the lack of clarity of the
subjects and the objects
of that statement

Try substituting this,

Obama's czars need vetting more than his lame speeches to

school kids

with this parrallelogram

You need vitamins more than junk food

Now, does than mean that you meed vitamins more than you
need junk food, or
does it *mean that you need vitamins *more than
junk foood needs viatmins ?????

*I think a 5 year old can determine which is correct.

Then I suggest that you get a five year old to write your posts for
you

You are either
A- a complete imbecile
(I know that is not true)
B - totally lacking in self awareness
(possible)
C= argumentative to the point of allowing yourself
to appear to be completely ridiculous
(very evident)
D- being self aware but Completely unwilling to admit even the
most frivolous shortcoming
(very evident)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 10, 2:29*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 10, 12:20*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Witless boasts of his disdain for education.

You need vitamins more than junk food

Now, does than mean that you meed vitamins more than you
need junk food, or
does it *mean that you need vitamins *more than
junk foood needs viatmins ?????

*I think a 5 year old can determine which is correct.

Are you more clueless than you seem or stupid?

*George steps up like a 4 year old whose junk food,
vitamin deficient diet, has stunted his development.

Goerge, 2pid's answer is "I am both stupid and clueless". LMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 10, 10:29*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

Rhetorical question ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

that is NOT the
problem )needs more than)the problems are the lack of clarity of the
subjects and the objects
of that statement

Are you just now becoming aware of 2pid's communcation
disabilities?!?!?!?!?!?!

*I think a 5 year old can determine which is correct.

Then I suggest that you get a five year old to write your posts for
you

Do you really want to see that vast improvewmet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You are either
A- a complete imbecile
(I know that is not true)

I have a 'differing POV'.

B - totally lacking in self awareness
(possible)

(Proven)

C= argumentative to the point of allowing yourself
to appear to be completely ridiculous
(very evident)

(Agreed)

D- being self aware but Completely unwilling to admit even the
most frivolous shortcoming
(very evident)

(See point on "imbecility")

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid reads a post from a five-year-old

On Sep 11, 2:33*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 10, 8:29*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Then I suggest that you get a five year old to write your posts for
you

*I think I'll get one to read them....oops too late.

Agreed.

2pid's loves his favorite mongrel more than his wife.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 11 Set, 15:33, ScottW2 wrote:

*If you don't parse "needs more than", *the subjects and objects are
all that is left

That is waht you completely ****ed up,
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 11 Set, 15:33, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 10, 8:29*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 10, 2:55*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 10, 7:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

Then I suggest that you get a five year old to write your posts for

you

I think I'll get one to read them....

get one to proof read them

Today's "OOPS!" award Sandman Audio Opinions 4 February 12th 04 11:24 PM
Today's "OOPS!" award goes to: Sandman Audio Opinions 2 February 11th 04 02:33 AM
oops.. backtrack.. USB mic/preamp recommendations Brian Link Pro Audio 6 December 21st 03 01:55 PM
Oops! Sandman Audio Opinions 57 November 26th 03 12:40 PM
oops [email protected] Pro Audio 0 August 9th 03 03:34 AM