Dennis Duke

Default Panasonic Turntable Repair

I need help removing the turntable on a Panasonic SL-N15 Turntable. I have
a new belt but can't get the turntable off to install it. The turntable has
a chrome 33 1/3 spindle in the middle with a plastic 45RPM spring-loaded
insert around that. When I lift up on the turntable it moves 1/8 to 1/4"
but I am afraid to exert any additional force. Does anyone know if there is
a catch (release) on it somewhere. The man where I bought the belt said
that most simply pull off but was not familiar with this one.

Sofie

Dennis Duke:
Pull evenly, briskly and harder.... it will come off.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

m...

HHB repair dilemma Garthrr Pro Audio 16 December 8th 03 03:37 PM
adding pitch control to vintage turntable golgo Tech 7 September 26th 03 05:42 PM
beogram 8000 turntable repair any shadetree repair techs out there? s [email protected] High End Audio 0 August 24th 03 08:32 PM
Turntable Cartridge - repair or replace? Chris F. Pro Audio 11 August 12th 03 07:24 PM
FS: "Sanyo" Model # TP727 Turntable Stereo System Jim Sinclair Marketplace 0 July 2nd 03 05:17 AM