Posted to rec.audio.pro
billssupport billssupport is offline

Default help with DDA CS8 console

Hello all,

I've been in the "Sound Business" for quite some time, and
currently working "live" for a local gospel group. We recently
procured a used DDA CS8 Live Console. Beyond the building and repairs
I'm the mixer. I do both FOH and Monitor mix from this console. Does
anyone have experience with this console, I'm seeking more effecient
ways of managing FOH mix while maintaining Monitor flexibility. All
prospectives and opinions are welcome.

Thanks,

Bill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

billssupport wrote:

I've been in the "Sound Business" for quite some time, and
currently working "live" for a local gospel group. We recently
procured a used DDA CS8 Live Console. Beyond the building and repairs
I'm the mixer. I do both FOH and Monitor mix from this console. Does
anyone have experience with this console, I'm seeking more effecient
ways of managing FOH mix while maintaining Monitor flexibility. All
prospectives and opinions are welcome.

You can download the full console manual from dddaconsoles.com.

My assumption is that you just want to take a couple aux sends, strap
them for pre-fade (and you will have to pull the modules out to move
the jumpers for that) for the monitors. It's otherwise a very
straightforward console.

Console FS duskb Pro Audio 0 October 14th 05 11:46 PM
RCA console question [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 1 June 1st 05 09:15 PM
looking for ssl console [email protected] Pro Audio 0 March 25th 04 03:41 PM
Upgrading Console EQ BlacklineMusic Pro Audio 0 February 19th 04 08:11 PM
multidollar console versus good digital console ? musurgio Pro Audio 6 December 8th 03 04:07 AM