Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Pro Tools question

Hi all,

This has stumped our tech support folks and me.

Ever since installing PT LE 8, with MBox 2 on my iMac at work, Textedit
opens at computer boot up. Textedit is NOT in the Startup Programs list
in System Preferences.

This is not hurting anything; it's just aggravating to have to shut down
Textedit every morning.

Any ideas for causes/fixes?

MTIA.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
vdubreeze vdubreeze is offline

Try some of these other places where a text doc might have ended up.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread....859&tstart=135

https://support.mozilla.com/eu/questions/719848

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=640003

On Jan 10, 4:16*pm, Jenn wrote:
Hi all,

This has stumped our tech support folks and me.

Ever since installing PT LE 8, with MBox 2 on my iMac at work, Textedit
opens at computer boot up. *Textedit is NOT in the Startup Programs list
in System Preferences.

This is not hurting anything; it's just aggravating to have to shut down
Textedit every morning.

Any ideas for causes/fixes?

MTIA.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

On Jan 10, 4:16*pm, Jenn wrote:
Hi all,

This has stumped our tech support folks and me.

Ever since installing PT LE 8, with MBox 2 on my iMac at work, Textedit
opens at computer boot up. *Textedit is NOT in the Startup Programs list
in System Preferences.

This is not hurting anything; it's just aggravating to have to shut down
Textedit every morning.

Any ideas for causes/fixes?

MTIA.

Thanks!

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com

pro tools question Nate Najar Pro Audio 7 June 21st 08 05:01 AM
PRO TOOLS QUESTION AT Pro Audio 4 January 13th 07 12:45 AM
Pro Tools Question [email protected] Pro Audio 1 January 24th 05 06:10 PM
Pro Tools LE Question Kosheen Pro Audio 3 December 30th 04 07:35 AM
Pro Tools question Mr. F n Pickles Pro Audio 1 August 29th 04 02:16 PM