Tons Of Items ON SALE FROM KNOWN SCAMMER - WENW DON WINSLOWSCAMS REVEALED!

Old November 29th 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi

Default Tons Of Items ON SALE FROM KNOWN SCAMMER - WENW DON WINSLOWSCAMS REVEALED!

In article , "wenwaudio.4t.com"
> wrote:

> If you want regular consumer electronics, go to them. But if you want
> state-of-the-art high-end audio gear, few have what we have

Actually, KNOWN SCAMMER is the only important information!

W ENTERPRISES NORTHWEST
-----------------------

Maybe Mr. WENW Donald Winslow can explain why his corporate registration has
been cancelled?

http://sos-venus.sos.state.or.us:808...rch_inq.show_d
etl?p_be_rsn=331097&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Maybe he can also "explain" why the State of Oregon shows him going into
business, and then out of business, at least three times!

Business Address of 3439 NE Sandy Blvd is in fact a MAIL BOXES ETC maildrop.

The city of Portland Oregon has NO business license and has begun an
investigation.

--
2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2005-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE SALES ADS 9 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

Old November 29th 05, 09:15 PM posted to rec.audio.marketplace

"OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article , "wenwaudio.4t.com"
> > wrote:
>
>> If you want regular consumer electronics, go to them. But if you want
>> state-of-the-art high-end audio gear, few have what we have

> Actually, KNOWN SCAMMER is the only important information!

He's no scammer, Brian. He's been in business for five years now, and he is
more successful than you are.

Tons Of Items ON SALE FROM KNOWN SCAMMER - WENW DON WINSLOWSCAMS REVEALED! OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION Marketplace 1 November 26th 05 01:12 AM
FS: Bedini BA801 Amplifier Class A, 120watts - excellent condition vivace Marketplace 2 July 19th 03 07:20 AM
FS Krell 300iL JDOE Marketplace 4 July 14th 03 03:13 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Audio Opinions 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Marketplace 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM