HELP! Eclipse 5444 product manual

Old February 14th 05, 05:19 PM
AntiSpammer

Default HELP! Eclipse 5444 product manual

any kind soul who owns one, willing to scan it?

could not find the product manual at www.eclipse-web.com or anywhere.

thanks in advance.

Old February 16th 05, 05:20 PM

Email them

Old February 17th 05, 05:06 PM
AntiSpammer

they replied

Unfortunately, we currently have noting on PDF.
You may order an owners manual and or parts at United Radio 800.448.0944 for
further assistance.

Thank you for taking the time to write to Eclipse and we hope you
consider us for any of your future product needs. If you have any further
question, please call or e-mail us.

Eclipse Technical Support Group

Old February 18th 05, 12:41 AM

Thats what sucks about some of these companies. I like Eclipse, but
CMON. ITs 2005. They can't put a stinkin manual on there server? What a
crock.

Old February 24th 05, 01:44 AM
wideglide340

i am an eclipse dealer i will see if i have an extra manual around or if
i can make a copy of one. i will reply to this thread tonight to let
you know.

--
wideglide340
wideglide340's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=32811

Old February 26th 05, 02:50 AM
FasDeth

"AntiSpammer" > wrote in message
> they replied
>
> Unfortunately, we currently have noting on PDF.
> You may order an owners manual and or parts at United Radio 800.448.0944
> for
> further assistance.

I had to send my 55430 ? back to UR to be reset..I guess i should have
asked them for a manual but instead I talked to Eclipse. They said contact
my local dealer..Who tried to sell me a new unit instead of trying to help.
Which is why I was talking to Eclipse in the first place.. Let me know if
you have any luck and what they are charging.. Thanks