Nagra IV-S front plate replacement

Old August 13th 19, 08:14 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Nagra IV-S front plate replacement

Hi, I have a Nagra 4s that needs a new front panel due to a previous owner’s lack of care leaving batteries inside which spilled some leakage on the plate and compromised some of the labelling. I have found a panel however I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to take it apart to replace the front panel please. Everything seems so tightly compact and awkward to get to and particularly would like to know how to unscrew the special 8 section nuts that hold some of the components.

If anyone has a method of step by step how to remove just the necessary parts and in which order it would be so great please.

Kind regards