Sony gt565up overheating only on fm/am

Old April 17th 14, 10:15 PM posted to rec.audio.car

Default Sony gt565up overheating only on fm/am

I can listen on aux all day but as soon as I turn it to the radio, it cuts off after about 20 seconds. When it cuts off, it slowly changes the sound to a quiet static/humming. I can take off the face plate and put it back and it works immediately but does the same thing. I can also switch it to aux and everything is cool again. What is going on?

Overheating JVC receiver? [email protected] Audio Opinions 11 March 16th 06 12:33 PM
JVC receiver overheating? [email protected] Tech 3 March 13th 06 11:29 PM
Overheating Need Help! [email protected] High End Audio 3 October 26th 05 04:54 AM
Amp overheating? csgardner Car Audio 2 August 30th 03 06:46 PM
Overheating car radio ? Jeff Car Audio 0 August 1st 03 12:29 AM