Audio Issues

Old August 9th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_]

Default Audio Issues/Solutions

On Aug 8, 11:06*pm, Jenn > wrote:

> On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
> Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
> upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

Your NOTES? Didn't the Krooglebeast once characterize you as an
"equipment whore" or something? Don't give Mr. **** more ammo.

> I love their LP room. *Picked up some great stuff, new and old. *Could
> have come home with a truck load.

Irrational love of antique technology, noted Jenn.

Old August 9th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

On Aug 9, 5:37*pm, Glanbrok > wrote:
> On Aug 8, 11:06*pm, Jenn > wrote:
>
> > On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
> > Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
> > upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

> Your NOTES? Didn't the Krooglebeast once characterize you as an
> "equipment whore" or something? Don't give Mr. **** more ammo.

LOL!! remember Arny's basement pic?

> > I love their LP room. *Picked up some great stuff, new and old. *Could
> > have come home with a truck load.

> Irrational love of antique technology, noted Jenn.

trucks are now obsolete?

Old August 10th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_]

In article
Glanbrok > wrote:

> On Aug 8, 11:06*pm, Jenn > wrote:
>
> > On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
> > Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
> > upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

> Your NOTES? Didn't the Krooglebeast once characterize you as an
> "equipment whore" or something? Don't give Mr. **** more ammo.

Yeah, he probably did. He's a moron.

> > I love their LP room. *Picked up some great stuff, new and old. *Could
> > have come home with a truck load.

> Irrational love of antique technology, noted Jenn.

So, true.
Old August 10th 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_]

In article

et.fi>,
Jenn > wrote:

> In article
> >,
> Boon > wrote:
>
> > On Aug 5, 4:59*am, MiNe 109 > wrote:
> > > In article

> > > There's a Bang & Olufsen downtown in one of the high rise condos,
> > > probably the closest to high end many shoppers will ever be.

> > There are still a couple of good stores here in Austin such as Austin
> > Hi-Fi and Whetstone Audio.

> On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
> Stereo Unlimited. I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
> upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

In addition to the Clearaudio and the CJ amp:
Aesthetix phono stage
Sonus faber Elipsa
Old August 10th 10, 06:03 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_]

On Aug 9, 9:22*pm, Jenn > wrote:
> In article
>
> et.fi>,
>

> *Jenn > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > *Boon > wrote:

> > > There are still a couple of good stores here in Austin such as Austin
> > > Hi-Fi and Whetstone Audio.

> > On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
> > Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
> > upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

> In addition to the Clearaudio and the CJ amp:
> Aesthetix phono stage
> Sonus faber Elipsa.

All conrad-johnson and Aesthetix gear is truly state-of-the-art. The c-
j ET250 is probably the best overall amplifier I've ever had in my
system.

Clearaudio has a new 'table out--the Concept--that is truly becoming
one of the best analog rigs under $2000.
Old August 10th 10, 06:13 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_]

In article
Boon > wrote:

> On Aug 9, 9:22*pm, Jenn > wrote:
> > In article
> >
> > et.fi>,
> >

> > *Jenn > wrote:
> > > In article

> > > On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
> > > Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
> > > upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

> > In addition to the Clearaudio and the CJ amp:
> > Aesthetix phono stage
> > Sonus faber Elipsa.

> All conrad-johnson and Aesthetix gear is truly state-of-the-art. The c-
> j ET250 is probably the best overall amplifier I've ever had in my
> system.
>
> Clearaudio has a new 'table out--the Concept--that is truly becoming
> one of the best analog rigs under $2000.

I sure like my Clearaudio Emotion.
Old August 10th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_]

On Aug 10, 12:13*am, Jenn > wrote:

> > Clearaudio has a new 'table out--the Concept--that is truly becoming
> > one of the best analog rigs under $2000.

> I sure like my Clearaudio Emotion.

I hear that's the 'table you want for hip-hop. Do you agree?