DIY Interconnects

Old January 26th 18, 01:22 AM posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default DIY Interconnects

On Sunday, October 4, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kirk wrote:
> Hi All,
> I don't know if you talked about this before or not I'm new here.
> Check out www.soundstage.com Greg Weaver's column
> "Synergizing" Have any of you made these cables? How do they
> compare to PBJ and other cables in this price range?
>
> Thanks'
> Kirk

Hey Kirk!

10 years later but just in case you are still looking for more solutions you may give this cable a shot for your Plenum FEP version:

https://1xtechnologies.com/belden-88...on-equivalent/
Old January 27th 18, 01:24 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_]

Once upon a time on usenet wrote:
> On Sunday, October 4, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kirk wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I don't know if you talked about this before or not I'm new here.
>> Check out
www.soundstage.com Greg Weaver's column
>> "Synergizing" Have any of you made these cables? How do they
>> compare to PBJ and other cables in this price range?
>>
>> Thanks'
>> Kirk

> Hey Kirk!
>

> 10 years later but just in case you are still looking for more
> solutions you may give this cable a shot for your Plenum FEP version:
>
> https://1xtechnologies.com/Spam-department

Make that almost 20 years later.

Necroposting for the purposes of financial gain is far wosre that
necroposting done through ingnorace IMO.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

Interconnects. (again) Greg Grainger High End Audio 33 December 3rd 06 04:38 PM
DIY interconnects. TonyP Tech 32 November 22nd 06 02:21 AM
Best interconnects under $100 ? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 19 June 17th 05 01:03 AM
Interconnects A Hosking High End Audio 14 January 26th 05 01:34 AM
Interconnects, help Giles Patterson High End Audio 3 October 29th 03 05:46 PM