ADC XT-10 speakers

Old January 2nd 11, 12:40 AM
richd860 richd860 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Torrington,CT
Default ADC XT-10 speakers

I bought a pair of these speakers a few weeks ago,and I cannot find any specs on them.I know they were made circa 1973,IN New Milford,ct,by the Audio Dynamics Corp,but cannot find any specs.Anyone know anything about these speakers?Just want to know what they are rated for.Max input. Thanks.

Old February 10th 11, 08:54 AM
WardSmall WardSmall is offline
Junior Member

I know they were made circa 1973,IN New Milford,ct,by the Audio Dynamics Corp,but cannot find any specs.Anyone know anything about these speakers?Just want to know what they are rated for.
__________________
free ads | business listings | job listings
Old March 3rd 11, 11:55 AM
RoySon RoySon is offline
Junior Member

Also submit the site to various social bookmarking sites as many people would see it which could bring more traffic.
Old March 8th 11, 02:24 PM
Maxnumar Maxnumar is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to Maxnumar

Just wanting to put in some better speakers in the back to replace my factory ones, what size is a good fit and also can anyone recommend any good speakers they are using? cheers