Default It works

Hello everybody,

Last week end was nice since my first prototype started to work great
after 4 weeks of pain.

I have to thank everybody here to kindly answer my questions when i was
in trouble.

I changed the grounding path and now there is no noise, just music :-))

I also followed some advices here to improve the value of some well
chosen components (filter caps, bypass caps)

Now start the hard job to listen, i started with carmen, bach cello
suites, buena vista social club, mozart...
That's great !

Next step test it with square generator and oscilloscope (i have one
now lended by a friend).

This group is a place of great value for beginners like me.

See you later,
Luc.

Iain M Churches

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello everybody,

Last week end was nice since my first prototype started to work great
after 4 weeks of pain.

I have to thank everybody here to kindly answer my questions when i was
in trouble.

I changed the grounding path and now there is no noise, just music :-))

It's a fantastic moment:-)
Congratulations!
Iain

Patrick Turner

Ian Iveson wrote:

Champaign. Flares. Heraldic trumpets. Congratulations.

What's buena vista social club?

You didn't come down to Cuba when Choky and I went over for a visit
3 years ago, following Che Guavre's motorcyle trip in Sth america in
1952.

Then you know about Buena Vista Social Club.

And Rye Cooder made the club famous.......

Ah Salsa, issaa good music to dance the pretty gals......

Patrick Turnero.

cheers, Ian

wrote in message
[...]

Ian Iveson

"Patrick Turner" wrote

Champaign. Flares. Heraldic trumpets. Congratulations.

What's buena vista social club?

You didn't come down to Cuba when Choky and I went over for a
visit
3 years ago, following Che Guavre's motorcyle trip in Sth america
in
1952.

Then you know about Buena Vista Social Club.

And Rye Cooder made the club famous.......

Ah Salsa, issaa good music to dance the pretty gals......

Ah. Then I should add some drums and a fat cigar.

cheers, Ian