Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default bushie shows more class than 2pid, cheney

Bush declined to criticize the Obama administration, in contrast to
former Vice President Dick Cheney, who has been a vocal critic of
Obama. Bush, who wasn't asked about Cheney, said there are "plenty of
critics in America."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090530/...a_bush_clinton

I like the part about one of the least popular Presidents ever trying
to ride the coattails of one of the most popular Presidents ever. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Bush declined to criticize the Obama administration, in contrast to
former Vice President Dick Cheney, who has been a vocal critic of
Obama. Bush, who wasn't asked about Cheney, said there are "plenty of
critics in America."

I read that Bushie also repeated the story that the waterboarding yielded
actionable information. Apparently, though, the CIA documents Cheney
claims supported that assertion do no such thing.