Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Teknowbabble Teknowbabble is offline

Default BEST Online Audio Parts Store(s) ?

Im trying to track down a RELAY for my SONY Receiver (STR-DE545). The
relay is intermitent and needs to be replaced.

---------------------------------------
SONY RECEIVER INFO
---------------------------------------
Sony STR-DE545 Receiver Features:
- 100 watts per channel
- 500 watts total output
- Multi Channel Surround Sound
- Dolby Digital or DTS Sound
- AM & FM Reception

The Relay Part Number is OSA-SS-212DM3.

I found the SPEC Sheet for the part. The Part Number breakdown is as
such:

OSA - Miniature Power PC board relay
SS - Vent (flux-tight) * plastic cover
2 - 2 pole
12 - 12VDC
D - Standard
M - 2 Form A, DPST-NO (double pole single through)
3 - 3A @120VDC resistive (DM3)

I checked SONY and couldnt find a listing for the part. There are tons
of listings when I GOOGLE the Part Number.

My question is, is there an AUDIO Parts Store equivalent to NEWEGG.com
for computer parts? Meaning reliable and modestly priced.

Ive run a bunch of these AUDIO parts resellers through
RESELLERRATINGS.com and have gotten nothing but real bad feedback.
Nothing sucks worse than dealing with Slimmy online resellers. Its a
waste of time and energy. Not to mention headaches.

Any help or ideas appreciated.

TIA

Teknowbabble

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

"Teknowbabble" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

And you get ripped off every time as they mark up the parts ridiculously.
For standard electronic parts I like Newark and Mouser or Digikey.
Newark is out of stock and long leads. Digikey was blank.
Mouser seems to have your part in stock. You just have to double
check the data sheet and make sure its the right one.

http://www.mouser.com/search/Product...-OSA-SH-212DM3

Any help or ideas appreciated.

No problem, good luck.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 28, 1:04 pm, "Teknowbabble" wrote:
[...]

Thanks ScottW. I appreciate it. Ive had online stores float my $$$ for
weeks only to come back and tell me, "oh we dont have it in stock."

If Im in the wrong audio group, my apologies. I will check out
rec.audio.tech. Thanks.

Teknowbabble

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Mar 29, 6:25 am, "Teknowbabble" wrote:
[...]

Mouser and Newark are real industrial distributors that have opened
their catalog
operations to retail via the web. They are great sources of info with
links to manufacturers datasheets and excellent device selection
tools. You can believe their in-stock or lead time estimates, their
manufacturing customers depend on them.
Unlike some of the audio parts resellers who stock very little and
only try to
buy it after you order.
Another great industrial distributor is McMaster Carr. They stock an
incredible assortment of hardware, tools and materials. As
distributors go...the prices aren't bad. I used to race RC trucks and
buggies and the hobby stores charge $3 -$5 for 4 M-3 screws. U can
get a box of 100 from McMaster for that.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

(Corrected copy)

On Mar 29, 12:12 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

Mouser and Newark R real industrial distributors that have opened
their catalog
operations 2 retail via the web. They R great sources of info with
links 2 manufacturers datasheets and excellent device selection
tools. U can believe their in-stock or lead time estimates, their
manufacturing customers depend on them.
Unlike some of the audio parts resellers who stock very little and
only try 2
buy it after U order.
Another great industrial distributor is McMaster Carr. They stock an
incredible assortment of hardware, tools and materials. As
distributors go...the prices Rn't bad. I used 2 race RC trucks and
buggies and the hobby stores charge $3 -$5 4 4 M-3 screws. U can
get a box of 100 from McMaster 4 that.

Can't U proofread, toopid? Do I have to do everything 4 U?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Shhhh! said:

(Corrected copy)

You missed one:

the hobby stores charge $3 -$5 4 [for] M-3 screws.

Can't U proofread, toopid? Do I have to do everything 4 U?

Well, let's see... U enlisted in the service 4 him and U located your
abode away from the front line of the immigration war 4 Scottie and the
rest of the Yutz Brigade. If U didn't get credit for those acts of
beneficence, don't hold your breath on the rest. ;-)

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 29, 2:29 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Shhhh! said:

(Corrected copy)

You missed one:

the hobby stores charge $3 -$5 4 [for] M-3 screws.

Can't U proofread, toopid? Do I have to do everything 4 U?

Well, let's see... U enlisted in the service 4 him and U located your
abode away from the front line of the immigration war 4 Scottie and the
rest of the Yutz Brigade. If U didn't get credit for those acts of
beneficence, don't hold your breath on the rest. ;-)

Oh, 4 chrissake. Can't U keep out of this?

This was directed 2 2pid.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Mar 29, 10:56 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

So much for you only ridiculing OT posts.

Any claim you had to redeeming character is long gone. You're a sad
pathetic buttlicking piece of ****. How's my ass taste? Must be
yummy.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Witlessmongrel snarls and lunges for Shushie's throat.

Any claim you had to redeeming character is long gone. You're a sad
pathetic buttlicking piece of ****.

Scooter, that is so unfair! I've been ridiculing you far longer than
Shushie has, and you've never unloaded on me like that. Why are you so
capricious with your venom? I suspect it's either because you secretly
like me or because Shushie knows one of your secrets.

How's my ass taste? Must be yummy.

As always, you're quite the inventive little sparring partner.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Mar 30, 2:08 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Witlessmongrel snarls and lunges for Shushie's throat.

Any claim you had to redeeming character is long gone. You're a sad
pathetic buttlicking piece of ****.

Scooter, that is so unfair! I've been ridiculing you far longer than
Shushie has, and you've never unloaded on me like that. Why are you so
capricious with your venom?

Cuz I know you like it you sweet cuddly 'ol cute ball of only
sligtly urine smelly fur.

I suspect it's either because you secretly
like me or because Shushie knows one of your secrets.

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Scooter smugly licks his butt.

Witlessmongrel snarls and lunges for Shushie's throat.

Any claim you had to redeeming character is long gone. You're a sad
pathetic buttlicking piece of ****.

Scooter, that is so unfair! I've been ridiculing you far longer than
Shushie has, and you've never unloaded on me like that. Why are you so
capricious with your venom?

Cuz I know you like it you sweet cuddly 'ol cute ball of only
sligtly urine smelly fur.

Did U LOL when U typed that?

I suspect it's either because you secretly
like me or because Shushie knows one of your secrets.

Your suffering envy

You're attributing jealousy to me, not envy. You're still the dumbest
little pit-bull on RAO. I should have known better than to taunt you
with a rhetorical question.

.....or maybe just Packer which is good enough.

paul has his own retarded-canine problem, Scooter. No need to nip at his
ankles too.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Y R U so mad, 2pid?

It's funny that you cannot see a difference between me ridiculing your
idiotic juvenile political 'ideas' and me ridiculing your sophmoric
chatroom grammar. Did I ridicule your advice to check out Mouser or
Newark?

I didn't think so.

It really isn't a surprise to anybody that U're 2 s2pid 2 see the
difference.

Any claim you had to redeeming character is long gone. You're a sad
pathetic buttlicking piece of ****. How's my ass taste? Must be
yummy.

Y R U being so gross, 2pid?

Do you often have fantasies of men licking your ass? Why are you
'thinking' of me licking your ass? Does your wife know about your
asslicking fantasies? Doesn't it satisfy you when she licks your ass?

Your imbecility is a 4gone conclusion.

BTW, 2pid, I have never made any claims about "redeeming character."
In fact, I think it was you who made some claims about "saving RAO"
with your OT posts. But now that we realize they're just 'teasers' we
can place them in the garbage can next to your alleged 'morals,' which
this post of yours exposes as yet another example of your inability to
see yourself as others do.

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 30, 5:10 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Scooter smugly licks his butt.

I didn't pick up on the dog reference when 2pid mentioned butt-
licking.

It all becomes clear now.

I suspect it's either because you secretly
like me or because Shushie knows one of your secrets.

Your suffering envy

You're attributing jealousy to me, not envy.

I think you meant "your" here, George. Or perhaps "U're."

You're still the dumbest
little pit-bull on RAO. I should have known better than to taunt you
with a rhetorical question.

2pid actually makes nob look like a rocket scientist at the JPL.

I find myself wondering how 2pid treats the bitches at his office,
though. I think nob probably treats his bitches better than 2pid
treats his bitches. What do you think? Who treats their bitches
better? nob or 2pid?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Scottie's poor old Mama

Shhhh! said:

I find myself wondering how 2pid treats the bitches at his office,

Well, you know how he treats his poor old mama:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...4/homeless.jpg

though. I think nob probably treats his bitches better than 2pid
treats his bitches. What do you think? Who treats their bitches
better? nob or 2pid?

Turns out Scottie is no longer trusted to hire admins. Here's the one he
tried to force through HR:
http://www.perezhilton.com/nopantiesbritney.jpg

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 30 Mar 2007 14:40:08 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

ScottW

I don't understand this sentence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Understanding 2pid

On Mar 31, 2:20 am, (paul packer) wrote:
On 30 Mar 2007 14:40:08 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

I don't understand this sentence.

I'm here 2 help.

1. Open skull.

2. Remove 1/2 to 2/3 of your brain.

3. Fill cavity left by brain removal with dried buffalo dung and horse
vomit.

4. Reread sentence. Once you get yourself 2 2pid's level,
understanding him is easy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 30, 10:01 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Shhhh! said:

I find myself wondering how 2pid treats the bitches at his office,

Well, you know how he treats his poor old mama:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...4/homeless.jpg

But she *chose* not 2 have health care. Just ask 2pid.

though. I think nob probably treats his bitches better than 2pid
treats his bitches. What do you think? Who treats their bitches
better? nob or 2pid?

Turns out Scottie is no longer trusted to hire admins. Here's the one he
tried to force through HR:http://www.perezhilton.com/nopantiesbritney.jpg

He fought for her for a reason. It turns out that she said if she was
hired she'd lick 2pid's ass.

U know how much 2pid likes that...;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

paul packer said:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

I don't understand this sentence.

Not to worry -- since it's an attempt at an insult from Terrierdork,
you're not supposed to understand it. Just observe the overall negative
drift and feel Scottie's impotent rage.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 31 Mar 2007 00:26:51 -0700, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

On Mar 31, 2:20 am, (paul packer) wrote:
On 30 Mar 2007 14:40:08 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

I don't understand this sentence.

I'm here 2 help.

1. Open skull.

2. Remove 1/2 to 2/3 of your brain.

3. Fill cavity left by brain removal with dried buffalo dung and horse
vomit.

4. Reread sentence. Once you get yourself 2 2pid's level,
understanding him is easy.

Funny, I've had that operation performed and I still don't understand.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:23:00 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr _ george
@ comcast . net wrote:

paul packer said:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

I don't understand this sentence.

Not to worry -- since it's an attempt at an insult from Terrierdork,
you're not supposed to understand it. Just observe the overall negative
drift and feel Scottie's impotent rage.

I feel strangely vulnerable.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

paul packer said:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

I don't understand this sentence.

I'm here 2 help.
1. Open skull.
2. Remove 1/2 to 2/3 of your brain.
3. Fill cavity left by brain removal with dried buffalo dung and horse vomit.
4. Reread sentence. Once you get yourself 2 2pid's level,
understanding him is easy.

Funny, I've had that operation performed and I still don't understand.

Don't pull that doubletalk here, paul. You told us a while back that
your operation involved mummified koala parts, not horse vomit.
Different procedure means different aftereffects.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 31, 9:56 am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

wrote:

On Mar 31, 2:20 am, (paul packer) wrote:
On 30 Mar 2007 14:40:08 -0700, "ScottW" wrote:

Your suffering envy brings joy to this cold cold place.....or maybe
just Packer which is good enough.

I don't understand this sentence.

I'm here 2 help.

1. Open skull.

2. Remove 1/2 to 2/3 of your brain.

3. Fill cavity left by brain removal with dried buffalo dung and horse
vomit.

4. Reread sentence. Once you get yourself 2 2pid's level,
understanding him is easy.

Funny, I've had that operation performed and I still don't understand.

Oh, yeah. You have to "take the gloves off."

And another thing: instead of Shhhh!'s compost, you could fill your head
with this:

http://tbogg.blogspot.com/2007/03/se...in-dear-muslim....

You call it Malkin (or Hewitt, or...), I call it dried buffalo dung
and horse vomit.

It means the same thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:56:05 -0500, MiNe 109
wrote:

And another thing: instead of Shhhh!'s compost, you could fill your head
with this:

http://tbogg.blogspot.com/2007/03/se...ar-muslim.html

Stephen

Not sure about all that stuff, but there's a very nice photo of me on
my pony on the same page.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

wrote:

And another thing: instead of Shhhh!'s compost, you could fill your head
with this:

http://tbogg.blogspot.com/2007/03/se...ar-muslim.html

Stephen

Not sure about all that stuff, but there's a very nice photo of me on
my pony on the same page.

"Basset owner" is a good thing, too.

Stephen