Default hi-fi+ issue 30 now available online and in store

Available now hi-fi+ issue 30
UK & Europe NOW
N. America 17th May

Issue 30 contents listed below (http://www.hifiplus.com/issue30.html)
Columns (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
News (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
Letters (http://www.hifiplus.com/letters.html)
UK Show date diary (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

Show Reports
Las Vegas CES (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
Manchester Show... The Hi-Fi+ Demonstration
(http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

Equipment Reviews: http://www.technical_review.html
Active Speakers
ATC Active 20 Loudspeaker
PMC AML1 Loudspeaker
The Professional Viewpoint
Eben X-centric Loudspeaker
KEF Reference Model 201 Loudspeaker
Leema Xen Sat-Sub System
conrad-johnson Premier 17LS2 Line-stage
Copland CSA29 Integrated Amplifier
Pathos Classic One Integrated Amplifier
Amplifon WL25 Integrated Amplifier
Amphion Helium 2 Loudspeaker
Heed Audio Modular Amplification System
Creek CD 50 Mk2 CD Player

One Careful Owner... Meridian M20 Active Loudspeaker

Audio Smorgasbord
Dynavector's innovative P75 phono-stage; Steve Dickinson reports on
living with his ill-gotten gains - I mean Nordost Valkyrja cables;
while JMH waxes lyrical on the subject of the Townshend super-
tweeters.

Music+
Interview: RG talks to Eleanor McEvoy regarding recording, surround
sound and her new album, Early Hours.

Stereolab uncovered...
Mercury Living Presence... But this times it's the original pressings
The History Man - £3000 for a cartridge with only one channel! What's
he on?

Music Reviews: http://www.music_review.html
Popular and Contemporary Music
Sonic Sartori
Jazz
Music on New Formats
Classical Music
Audiophile Music Reviews

Nordost Writer's Competition
So - did you win? (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

The hi-fi+ issue archive is available at
http://www.hifiplus.com/archive.html

Back Issues
Subscriptions
Binders
Advertisers Index

Future Shelf dates (http://www.hifiplus.com/preview.html#nanextiss)
Issue 31 will be available in UK and Europe 12th May, and N.America
from the 28th June

hi-fi+ now available in most UK WHSmith branches -
http://www.hifiplus.com/WHS-stockist.html
or check your local outlet worldwide
http://www.hifiplus.com/stockist_index.html
Site map available at
http://www.hifiplus.com/sitemap.html
"In this world you can be either very very smart or very very pleasant. For
years I was smart.. I recommend pleasant". The wisdom of Elwood P. Dowd
Remove "removethis." to email