Posted to rec.audio.high-end
August Karlstrom August Karlstrom is offline

Default Microphone preamplifier buying advice

I'm looking for a simple, compact, high quality but reasonably priced
2-channel microphone preamplifier. I will use the preamp with a stereo
microphone with two phono connectors so the inputs need to be unbalanced
- or can I use phono to XLR adapters? The output from the preamp will go
into the left/right RCA input of a Behringer UCA202 USB sound card. The
M-Audio Audio Buddy have the right feature set but it seems to be
discontinued. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
August

Buying subs, need some advice. John Comma Smith Car Audio 47 July 18th 06 10:56 AM
Battery-powered microphone preamplifier? [email protected] Pro Audio 14 May 7th 06 08:29 AM
MB Quart Buying Advice t Car Audio 8 March 10th 06 04:26 PM
thinking of buying KRK V8 II ... need advice [email protected] Pro Audio 5 September 23rd 05 03:25 AM
DENECK EAD-20 MICROPHONE PREAMPLIFIER A/D CONVERTER Edward Bridge Pro Audio 50 June 26th 04 04:30 AM