Nobody

Default Cannot Create Region in PT LE 6.9.2

Hello Folk,

I select the first song on a stereo track and the capture region is
grayed out. I thought maybe it was due to the fade-in so I consolodated
and tried again. No go, capture region is grayed out. I am not doing a
timeline selection but I do have hidden tracks.

This is on a 667 TiBook, 768 RAM, Tiger(10.4.1), and an MBox.

I haven't read this group in a while, I hope everyone is well.

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober
Mike Caffrey

Nobody wrote:
Hello Folk,

I select the first song on a stereo track and the capture region is
grayed out. I thought maybe it was due to the fade-in so I consolodated
and tried again. No go, capture region is grayed out. I am not doing a
timeline selection but I do have hidden tracks.

This is on a 667 TiBook, 768 RAM, Tiger(10.4.1), and an MBox.

I haven't read this group in a while, I hope everyone is well.

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

I dont' understand any of your terminology, but it sounds like you've
either run out of track/voices or maybe the region is muted. Also chekc
to see if the track has been made in active or an output is not
assigned.

Rail Jon Rogut

Are you talking about "Separate Region" ?.. which means you must have a
selection.

Perhaps if you try and explain in English what you're trying to do..????

Rail
--
Recording Engineer/Software Developer
Rail Jon Rogut Software

"Nobody" wrote in message
Hello Folk,

I select the first song on a stereo track and the capture region is grayed
out. I thought maybe it was due to the fade-in so I consolodated and
tried again. No go, capture region is grayed out. I am not doing a
timeline selection but I do have hidden tracks.

This is on a 667 TiBook, 768 RAM, Tiger(10.4.1), and an MBox.

I haven't read this group in a while, I hope everyone is well.

Thanks,
Robert A. Ober

studiorat

Has the program actually imported the audio file, or just created the
overview while it is relinking the file?