Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Se7en Se7en is offline

Default Bluetooth vs sandard jack

I am curious as to which is more high-fidelity, Bluetooth or standard
audio jack. I do not care about wires. I believe that Bluetooth might
be lower fidelity due to laitency, but at the same time I heard that
it's as high of fidelity as HDMI Audio. I do not know if this is
true. I am also unsure if I would want to purchase Bluetooth
Headphones or traditional wired ones for this reason.

--
|-----/ | Se7en
/ The One and Only! | l

Bluetooth compatable HUs Rick[_3_] Car Audio 0 November 10th 07 08:43 PM
Find out How to Buy Bluetooth Car Kit kaash Car Audio 0 August 25th 07 10:36 AM
Car CD/Radio with bluetooth + MP3 Patrick Car Audio 0 October 13th 04 01:28 PM
Bluetooth Mark Dean Car Audio 4 January 14th 04 12:24 PM
Ear Mics - BlueTooth or Not? Matthew Fowle General 1 August 24th 03 09:03 PM