John Payne

Default VO studios in NYC

I have been placed in charge of producing several radio spots for a
pharmaceutical company. So, the budget is decent but not unlimited. I
am looking for studios in New York City that do VO work and might also
have talent connections without having to go through a full production
company. I would rather work with just the studio but maybe that is a
bad idea? We do not need a great deal of post work done, just a
straight forward voice-over.
Any places jump to mind? Thanks
Steve King

"John Payne" wrote in message
om...
I have been placed in charge of producing several radio spots for a
pharmaceutical company. So, the budget is decent but not unlimited. I
am looking for studios in New York City that do VO work and might also
have talent connections without having to go through a full production
company. I would rather work with just the studio but maybe that is a
bad idea? We do not need a great deal of post work done, just a
straight forward voice-over.
Any places jump to mind? Thanks

I've used Button Sound (212-246-8400). I recommend them highly. Talk to
Rich Macar.

Steve King

KevinHalpin57

speak to jon altschiller @ chillersound