Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dennis Moore

Default Long term comparisons-meaningless

"Nousaine" wrote in message
"Dennis
Well no. But you should put it in context. For example the most 'moving'
rendition of "Tonight's The Night" (Shirelles) I've ever heard was in the

back
seat of a '53 chevy with a factory radio. Does that make me want to use

that
audio system as a reference? Or make me want to emulate the sound?

So I can both relish/believe my 'experience' and also be aware of what
psychoacoustics tell us about likey causes of differences in perceived

"sound."

Well this doesn't surprise me. Those '53 Chevy's had tube
radios in them.

Dennis