Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Thanks for the advice

Thanks to all involved for the advice about home recording. I haven't
made up my mind yet, but in spite of minimal or no sound improvement of
the Mbox (Pro Tools) over my present Tascam interface (with Logic
Express or Audacity), I may go that route because of moving files
between work and home, particularly if I go ahead and take the classes
at the college. I'm also going to NAMM next week, so I'll look around
there to see what is happening in this area.

Thanks again!

P.S. I'll get to your very nice email tonight, Bob.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article
,
Bret Ludwig wrote:

On Jan 8, 5:35 pm, Jenn wrote:
Thanks to all involved for the advice about home recording. I haven't
made up my mind yet, but in spite of minimal or no sound improvement of
the Mbox (Pro Tools) over my present Tascam interface (with Logic
Express or Audacity), I may go that route because of moving files
between work and home, particularly if I go ahead and take the classes
at the college. I'm also going to NAMM next week, so I'll look around
there to see what is happening in this area.

NAMM is always a good show.

When have you been there and in what role?

I'd look at RADAR if you can swing it.

Thanks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message

On Jan 8, 5:35 pm, Jenn
wrote:
Thanks to all involved for the advice about home
recording. I haven't made up my mind yet, but in spite
of minimal or no sound improvement of the Mbox (Pro
Tools) over my present Tascam interface (with Logic
Express or Audacity), I may go that route because of
moving files between work and home, particularly if I go
ahead and take the classes at the college. I'm also
going to NAMM next week, so I'll look around there to
see what is happening in this area.

NAMM is always a good show.

I'd look at RADAR if you can swing it.

It's been so long since anybody mentioned that one, that I almost forgot it
exists.

More to the point - Nuendo.

Advice please Prokop General 2 October 12th 05 01:04 PM
PA set up Advice Sparky Pro Audio 2 March 21st 05 10:16 AM
new guy looking for mic advice italianboy_pa Pro Audio 13 January 9th 05 04:40 PM
Amp Advice Phil J. Vacuum Tubes 12 January 3rd 05 11:00 AM
Advice please Hugh Hogan Car Audio 1 March 28th 04 09:19 PM