Kent Smith

Default Fisher FM-90B

Does anyone have the alignment procedure for a Fisher FM-90B tuner?

Thanks,

Kent
Harry Lavo

I have them, but since it is a foldout in a bound manual, I will have to go
to a copy shop to reproduce and then send / fax. I will do so if you are
willing to wait a few days. If so, send in private email your fax number
or street address and I will get it off to you later this week.

Harry