Ken

Default FA:COLLINS Vintage Transmitter..Very Nice!

Up for auction, a vintage 30's Collins 32 RA Am transmitter
Low Low reserve, see and bid at:

Ken

Only a few days left!!!

Up for auction, a vintage 30's Collins 32 RA Am transmitter
Low Low reserve, see and bid at:

Ken

Up for auction, superb original vintage 1930's Collins 32 RA AM
transmitter
Low Low reserve, see and bid at:

Ken

Thank-you for your interest in the Collins 32RS vintage tube transmitter.
The auction is ending this evening, so should you be still intersted,
please get your bid in early
With a low reserve means someone will be taking this sweety away for a
outstanding price
see and bid at:

Ken

I've got the following items, I'm selling, and will consider the best offer.
If someone wants to offer on all of them as a set, I'm open to dicker.

Heath Schumberger
Programable Freuency Counter
Model SM-110c

Heathkit Audio Generator
Model IG-72

Very vintage General Radio
Megohmeter 1861-A

Heathkit
RF Signal Generator

Data Percision Corp
Digital Multimeter
2440

I've got manuals for pretty much all of them.
Thaks
Ken
403-543-3333