Jim MIllward

Default Help with hifonics amp...

Ok i might sound like an idiot here.....but recently i purchased a hifonics
zues 7500....and i purchased a lot of other equipment to upgrade my entire
car audio install. When i went to install my amp, i finally realized that it
doesnt mount like a normal amp. Now, whether im missing screws that came
with the amp(I may have misplaced them cause i was so pumped with my new
purchases), or im an idiot and dont understand how this thing mounts. THe
other 5 amps ive owned have all had screwholes at the bottom of the amp, but
the zeus has something called HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design. Ive read
through the instruction manual like 43 times and havent found anything on
it. The website also lacks info. So if anyone has any advice on what the
heck you do, or to tell me if im missing screws or brackets or something,
please help. I may have just misplaced the screws, but id like to know if i
should be looking for them or not.

Mike

EFFENDI

Jim MIllward wrote:
[...]

I would email HiFonics tech support if I were you. I have no first hand
experience with that model so I cant offer any help. Their guys usually
wil reply within 2-3 days.

EFFENDI
TheBIessedDead

[...]

The amp should have come with mounting brackets, but if you don't have them,
you can just go by some straight brackets and screw them into the empty screw
holes on the back of the amp. I had the same problem with my ZX8000, and it
was quite easy to take care of.

Nick

HiFonics Boltar Question craig Car Audio 2 January 17th 04 09:35 PM
Hifonics - Zeus? DJ TecThreat Car Audio 4 December 10th 03 10:17 PM
Hifonics Help steelerbrad123 Car Audio 6 November 29th 03 02:21 AM
Hifonics Help!! steelerbrad123 Car Audio 2 November 24th 03 02:15 PM
Hifonics 1500d,JBL 1200.1,or Tsunami 1800 wicked1 Car Audio 12 November 15th 03 08:45 AM