steelerbrad123

Default Hifonics Help!!

I'm thinking of purchasing a Hifonics Zues 440A Amp to drive 4 Pioneer
TS-A6880's (50W RMS, 220W Max). The amp is rated (conservatively) @ 55W
RMS X 4 @ 4 ohms, 110W Max X 4. Will extra 5 watts RMS eventually kill
these speakers, or am I being just paranoid. Also, does anyone know
anything about Hifonics products (good or bad). Thanx
--
steelerbrad123
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=166141

EFFENDI

steelerbrad123 wrote:
I'm thinking of purchasing a Hifonics Zues 440A Amp to drive 4 Pioneer
TS-A6880's (50W RMS, 220W Max). The amp is rated (conservatively) @ 55W
RMS X 4 @ 4 ohms, 110W Max X 4. Will extra 5 watts RMS eventually kill
these speakers, or am I being just paranoid. Also, does anyone know
anything about Hifonics products (good or bad). Thanx
--
steelerbrad123
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=166141

excellent amplifier. as all hifonics products are great ones. it is
consertavely rated for sure it will put out something closer to 70 watts
per channel. i dont think the extra power will damage your speakers as
long as your gains are set correctly. if you can get a good deal
purchase it, you will not be disappointed.

EFFENDI
Jason

I have a HiFonics Zeus 1000D and from my experience you will certainly not
be dissapointed. Very solid and very clean. Well made amps.

"steelerbrad123" m wrote in
message s.com...