Joe Donaldson

Default Need help/advice on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio and Nissan Maxima, tryitoz. Is there an Aux in?

Need help/advice on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio and Nissan Maxima,
tryitoz. Is there an Aux in?

Hope someone can help.

I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima GLE with stock Clarion (I guess) / Bose
speakers. Radio/CD/cassette combo from factory.

I am thinking of adding an XM or Sirius radio. Opinions?

Need help/advice on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio and Nissan Maxima,
tryitoz. Is there an Aux in?

1. I was told that sometimes those radios that transmit via an unused
radio station may have static associated with it. Any thoughts?

2. Also those that use an FM Modulator and patch through the antenna
does not produce great sound.
Is this true?

3. Is a cassette better as an interface

4. Is there an auxiliary in for devices such as a Satellite radio on a
Nissan Maxima?

Thanks so much for your time. I appreciate it.
Joe