Dan FlyingPolarBear

Default Alpine Nav resolution?

I replaced my Alpine C800 with the D900 display which has a much higher
resolution, and expected that I could also get better resolution from the
851A nav unit. However it appears the same. I am using the old nav
software v1.0.

If I upgrade the DVD nav software to v2.0 can I get better nav resolution?

Paul Vina

The resolution on the Nav System is limited by the Navi itself, not the
screen. Why do want more resolution on the Nav anyway? It's not like there
is a lot of detail you need for it.

Paul Vina

"Dan FlyingPolarBear" wrote in message
t...
I replaced my Alpine C800 with the D900 display which has a much higher
resolution, and expected that I could also get better resolution from the
851A nav unit. However it appears the same. I am using the old nav
software v1.0.

If I upgrade the DVD nav software to v2.0 can I get better nav resolution?

FS Alpine Car Audio Equipment Craig Car Audio 0 October 7th 03 05:52 PM
Alpine 3214 interconnect bob Car Audio 1 September 24th 03 08:41 AM
Alpine CDA-9815 vs Clarion DXZ835MP spazzwig Car Audio 4 September 15th 03 04:53 PM
Alpine CDA-9815 vs Clarion DXZ835MP spazzwig Car Audio 0 September 8th 03 02:57 AM
Alpine deck blew my subs! Indiglow Car Audio 9 August 16th 03 01:46 AM