Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] roycehamm@aol.com is offline

Default First look at the NEW Music Forte site.

First look at the NEW Music Forte site.

Music Forte is looking for Beta-Testers for early entry into the new
Music Forte. For over a year, we have been working on a major rehaul
of all our operations. Very shortly we'll be opening the doors to an
audience that is larger than anything we've ever experienced. Our
goal has been to create a business that absolutely dominates in
services, promotion, and sales for Independent artists. We're
confident that we have created that, and we're looking forward to
sharing it with the world.

Want to test the new site?

http://www.musicforte.com/beta-test/

Royce Hamm Platinum Member