ken

Default Large collection of tubes for sale

I have a large collection of tubes that came from a friend who was a
Chief Design Engineer for RCA here in Canada.
I have the tubes documented, and am looking to sell the entire set of
over 400 tubes all in original boxes.. Some large transmitters tubes as
well.
If interested, please drop me a line, and I can forward you the list.
serious parties only
Thanks
Ken

World Tube Audio