Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robert Morein

"no useful info" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote:

A moderate spanking is not very painful. It is humiliating.

It is only humiliating if the child lets it be...in todays society many
a child will brag to their friends that they made you fly off the handle
or that the spanking didn't hurt in the least.

It's a shame that with all this talk of hitting and beating one's

children,
no one has described what they do to nuture their child; to help him

grow;
to help him develop positive attitudes, to make him feel good about

himself,
and to make him feel part of the adult world as early as possible.

it's obvious that you needed more nurturing as you've never learned to
admit that forging someones email addy is wrong.

Let me make something clear: I am taking over the address "no useful

info".
You can share it with me if you like.
If you think you have a legal claim, pursue it in court.

PS: Remember, I continue to offer you a truce, for which I ask very little:
1.Do not participate in responses to my threads.
2.Leave my questions alone.
3. Do not belittle me or my questions.

If you agree, I will cease using the name "no useful info."