Phillip

Default Where to find sound analysis software

Where can I find sound analysis software like EASE 3.0 for Windows? I
got to their website, but can find nothing about where to buy it,
whether there are trial versions available for use before buying, or
any other information.

In addition, what software is out there that does something similar to
what EASE does?

Phillip
Arny Krueger

"Phillip" wrote in message
om

Where can I find sound analysis software like EASE 3.0 for Windows? I
got to their website, but can find nothing about where to buy it,
whether there are trial versions available for use before buying, or
any other information.

The current version appears to EASE 4.1

You can find out more about EASE at
http://www.ada-acousticdesign.de/eng...ndex_ease.html

Geoff Wood

"Phillip" wrote in message

I am trying to design a sound system for a big room without really
knowing much about sound. That's why I though it would be nice to be
able to model the room in a computer simulation and let a computer do
the work for me, like Ease would be able to do. What I really need
some kind of "sound for dummies" reference that would teach me the
basics of sound, help me in knowing what to look for in choosing
equipment, and help me in setting up the system. What suggestions do
you have?

Is there a budget ?

I would suggest if you need to design such a sound system, you should
consider paying somebody who knows. You can write a prize-winning novel
with MS Word, but using Word won't automatically give you a best-seller....

geoff