Posted to sci.med.cardiology,misc.health.diabetes,sci.philosophy.meta,rec.audio.tech,rec.crafts.metalworking
Leo Lichtman Leo Lichtman is offline

Default Cannibals In The U.S. Congress And In The White House! Meet George Bush, Jr., Bill And Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Dick Cheney, Al Gore, Newt Gingrich, And Capital Hill!

wrote: (clip) I had been visited twice,
once as noted, previously, and once by a
second team of police officers, who told me to just stay in the area,
where I had been sitting, and doing my Tai Chi aerobic excercise
religious prayer activities, and the officers told me to not wander
out naked, into the area surrounding my area, as, it was explained,
that passer's by will get "offended" by my nakedity or 'nudeness' in
public.(clip)

I'd say you were visited by some very broad-minded cops.