Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Important message for Arnii Kroofeces

When you toddle off to chruch™ today, Arnii, don't forget to ask Pastor
Matt to explain those gibberish passages I found on his web site. I know
you were embarrassed and ashamed that you were unable to answer my simple
questions about those bits of preacher-speak. However, I realize you're
not an actual Christian, plus of course you're insane. So I don't hold you
responsible for the foolishness propagated by your chruch.

Nonetheless, I believe that if you can wrest an explanation from Pastor
Matt, you'll benefit from the edification. So here are my questions once
again.

"The Worship Arts ministry exists to help people make Christ the
center of their lives through changing encounters with God."

What does "changing encounters with God" mean? What does "make Christ the
center of their lives" mean? To a layperson, these are bizarre phrases.
Christ doesn't actually exist, and nobody actually encounters "God". Is
everything on this site based entirely on fantasy?

"The purpose of the Shepherd Care Committee is to help implement the
church's vision by encouraging each individual to persevere through
trials, to love one another and to enjoy the fruits of the spirit."

This one isn't quite so opaque. "Persevere through trials" and "love one
another" are admirable ideals in any religion, no matter how otherworldly
it is. But what does "fruits of the spirit" mean? I thought Christians are
supposed to be wary of exchanges involving fruit because of that ancient
business with the snake and the apple.

"Our vision is to evangelize our community and beyond through
outreach ministries and by challenging one another to live and
proclaim the Gospel."

Hoo-boy! We Normals get nauseated at the thought of sanctimonious
religious freaks going forth to "evangelize our community". Personally, I
slam the door in their faces if they try to evangelize my neighborhood. As
far as "challenging one another to live and proclaim the Gospel",
everybody knows that's a load of caca. In light of how you, Arnii
Kroofeces, behave, there's no way can that be a serious goal for Goose
Puke Chruch. Somebody should really get in touch with Pastor Matt and let
him know how your ****ty behavior reflects on his precious chruch.

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Arny doesn't have the answers to these questions, and neither does
Pastor Matt. That's the nature of organized religion, which is equal
parts evasiveness, indoctrination and salesmanship. To ask for the
truth undermines these principles.

ABC...always be closing.

Arny should ask Pastor Matt about this, though:

What happens when a spacecraft re-enters the earth's atmosphere? It
burns up, right? Is it possible that Earth is hell, and we already
dwell in the Lake of Fire? Just a light and bouncy question for an
early Spring morning in lovely Southeastern Michigan.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Mar, 13:34, Vinylanach wrote:
Arny doesn't have the answers to these questions, and neither does
Pastor Matt. *That's the nature of organized religion, which is equal
parts evasiveness, indoctrination and salesmanship. *To ask for the
truth undermines these principles.

ABC...always be closing.

Arny should ask Pastor Matt about this, though:

What happens when a spacecraft re-enters the earth's atmosphere? *It
burns up, right? Is it possible that Earth is hell, and we already
dwell in the Lake of Fire? *Just a light and bouncy question for an
early Spring morning in lovely Southeastern Michigan.

If earth is hell, "at least" it is not eternal.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Arny doesn't have the answers to these questions, and neither does
Pastor Matt. That's the nature of organized religion, which is equal
parts evasiveness, indoctrination and salesmanship. To ask for the
truth undermines these principles.

Have you been reading Oscar Wilde? Wait, I found the quote:

"Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of
dead religions."

ABC...always be closing.

We need to hear from Foxie Winnie about this. RPGs are more powerful than
churches at brainwashing their sheep.

Arny should ask Pastor Matt about this, though:
What happens when a spacecraft re-enters the earth's atmosphere? It
burns up, right? Is it possible that Earth is hell, and we already
dwell in the Lake of Fire? Just a light and bouncy question for an
early Spring morning in lovely Southeastern Michigan.

You have to spell the Kroo's name correctly. Otherwise your question
doesn't exist and you're a doody-head.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Mar 16, 2:50�pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

I thought he didn't like to be called "Assclown."

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

You have to spell the Kroo's name correctly. Otherwise your question
doesn't exist and you're a doody-head.

I thought he didn't like to be called "Assclown."

I believe the correct spelling in Goose Puke is "Ass-Clown". Give honor
where's it due.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Danny-boy vs. a "real thinker": seeing the difference

On Mar 17, 1:40*am, Bret Ludwig wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nazi_Swastika.svg

Let's call a "spade" a "spade", shall we, Danny-boy? LOL!

Remember, the Nazis were "nationalists" too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Nazi_Swastika.svg
Let's call a "spade" a "spade", shall we, Danny-boy? LOL!

I hope Krooger doesn't open that link -- he might spooge on his keyboard
again.