Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default KOSters laugh at 2pid's stupidity

From this:
COLMES: Quick, this is actually an outrage, how Republicans are once
again sliming anybody who speaks up, anybody who's got a different
point of view than George W. Bush.

They put out this issue, this directive on who is Ben Barnes about
whom you were speaking just a moment ago, who came forward on "60
Minutes" last night.

And they accused him of being a deep -- deep-pocketed Kerry partisan
and they accused him of being -- shoveling money to somebody illegally.
They accused him of being a lawbreaker and a bunch of other things.

Does anybody who speaks up have to worry about getting smeared by
Republicans? Is that the way it's going to work?

ARMEY: Alan -- Alan, I think we need to be fair about this. If you are
-- if you're from Texas and if you know Ben Barnes, one -- first of all,
you know this is a completely incredible guy. He -- he's been into
everything under the sun.

But here -- here is a very partisan Democrat attorney general who now
is telling us that he made special favors for a Republican of such
promise as George Herbert Walker Bush?

The fact of the matter is Ben Barnes is simply not credible. Everybody
in Texas will tell you this guy just can't be believed on any subject
at any time.

FERRARO: Let me tell you. I know -- I know Ben Barnes, too.

ARMEY: Any person in Texas that he says that it was raining and
they're standing up to their knees in the water, they won't believe
him.

COLMES: This is -- this is a partisan attack. He was a speaker of the
House in Texas, lieutenant governor...

FERRARO: That's exactly right. This man was elected by Texans. Are you
saying that all those majority of Texans who elected him to office are
stupid?

ARMEY: No, I'm saying -- I'm saying...

FERRARO: Do they not know who Ben Barnes is...

ARMEY: Once they found out.

FERRARO: Come on, Dick. You and I know that in a bipartisan way, when
we were in the Congress, if somebody came to us from our district and
said, "Gee, I need help."

And it was somebody who was with of influence, if it was one of our
colleagues, we would do it for their kid.

ARMEY: no, we wouldn't.

FERRARO: And that's what Ben Barnes did -- don't tell me you wouldn't
do it. We all did it when we were in Congress. Don't hand me that.

COLMES: Geraldine, they've gone after Kerry's service. They attack his
medals.

ARMEY: I need to make two points here.

FERRARO: Do you know how many guys -- How many guys in Congress have
their kids currently in the service?

ARMEY: Two points.

FERRARO: Tell me, Dick, how many people in Congress have -- do?

ARMEY: George Herbert Walker Bush would not ask such a thing and Ben
Barnes would not...

FERRARO: I mean, were you there? You were never there.

ARMEY: George Herbert Walker Bush...

FERRARO: You were never there.

ARMEY: ... would not ask such a thing.

FERRARO: That's not true.

ARMEY: I know the man. I know his character. As they would say in
Yale, it wouldn't be cricket. He wouldn't do that.

FERRARO: Yes. Dick, you and I did not go to Yale.

ARMEY: It would be outside of the character of Ben Barnes to one...

FERRARO: But we're parents.

ARMEY: ... do a favor for a Republican or, two, tell the truth on just
about any subject.

FERRARO: You know, it's...

ARMEY: And you've just have to know Ben Barnes. You've got to be in
Texas and know the man's history, and you...

FERRARO: Dick...

ARMEY: ... and Geraldine, I'm sure you would find that is true.

FERRARO: Dick, you and I -- you and I know...

COLMES: Go ahead. Hold on, Dick, let Geraldine respond.

FERRARO: You and I both know that members of Congress will do whatever
is necessary to protect their kids, like any other parent.

And if you -- all you have to do is take a look at today's Congress.
Tell me how many members of Congress have a kid serving in Iraq right
today. Tell me how many. Not one.

And the issue is, if we can protect our kids, we will. And so did
George W. Bush. And if he didn't do that as a father, I would say...

COLMES: Do you really believe, Congressman Armey, that George Bush had
no help getting into the National Guard? Do you believe that's
accurate?

ARMEY: Yes, I do believe that's accurate. Or if he did it isn't
because George Herbert Walker Bush, the gentleman we know as Bush
41...

FERRARO: It's because of his personality.

our dear, dumb 2pid came up with this:

"She said of course it was a favor, we all did it.
Except she wasn't actually in Congress until the draft was suspended
so she couldn't have done it."

He's been arguing ever since that he is, of course, correct that
Ferraro meant that *she* had gotten people in into the National Guard,
not that members of Congress would *generally* do favors for
influential people. LOL! Is there anybody dumber than our dear 2pid?

Every time I think that 2pid has sunk to a new low level of
intelligence that cannot possibly be bested he comes up with gems like
this. I actually usually end up feeling sorry for him.

My question is this: can we somehow help save 2pid from himself?
Clyde, if you were a true friend you'd email 2pid and "at least" tell
him to slink away from this thread with his tail between his legs like
he does on all the other ones that he looks like an imbecile in.

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 12, 2:38*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
From this:
[...]

Good job, Clyde. 2pid has indeed run away from this topic with his
tail between his legs. He's moved on to posting more OT drivel in a
vain attempt to divert attention from his stupidity.

You can help 2pid by continuing to slowly explaining to him why he
looks so ignorant most of the time. Using small words will speed up
his understanding of your explanations.

Thanks again, Clyde!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 13, 1:51*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 12, 2:38*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
From this:
[...]

Clyde, your secret emails are still working. 2pid has only made a few
stupid posts today. Keep it up!