Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Offer of forgiveness

This is my offer of leniency for Arnii Krooborg. Arnii, although you're as
odious and disgusting as ever, I'm prepared to cut you a break. We all
know you want us to stop picking on you and making you more miserable than
you already are. Well, I'm ready to lay off, if you'll do one little thing
in exchange. If you can fulfill a small request, I will stop ridiculing
you, likening you to feces, exploiting your problem with language for
laughs, and generally making merry at your expense.

"And what is this one thing I'm requested to do?" I can imagine you
thinking to yourself, bionic heart racing and sweat dripping off your
nanite-infested brow. Here it is: Admit you know next to nothing about
audio equipment, and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you. You don't have to admit that your beloved aBxism religion is a
failure. You don't have to admit that you're clinically insane. Just admit
your ignorance and your unsuitability for employment.

I hope you'll consider this offer seriously, Arnii. If you accept and make
these admission, I will stop harassing you, mocking you, belittling you,
and insulting you. It's possible other Normals may join with me in this
armistice. Wouldn't that be wonderful for you, Arnii?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote
in message

Here it is:
Admit you know next to nothing about audio equipment,

That would be a lie.

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

George, I challenge you to stop obsessing over me in public this way. It's a
bit embarassing for a straight guy to have so many gay guys like you pining
in public over me, and crying so loudly over their broken hearts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 9 Mar, 13:48, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means that in the past,
you admitted that no real audio company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for such
employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means that in the past,
you admitted that no real audio company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for such
employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has the mark of a
literate person. Did you finally start using a spellchecker, or is this
the first time you've ever posted while stone sober?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg can't bear to admit the truth.

[...]

So make me an offer. What's in it for me if I leave you alone?

It's a bit embarassing

[snip Kroo****'s fantasies]

Without trying to parse your demented peroration of self-pity, I wonder if
you can clarify something. In the following picture, which of these
gentlemen is you and which one is Scottie Witlessmongrel?

http://www.geocities.com/glanbrok/RA...es_Scottie.jpg

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote
in message

George, I challenge you to stop obsessing over me in
public this way.

So make me an offer. What's in it for me if I leave you
alone?

Its not a matter of you leaving me alone, Middiot. It's about you facing
reality. There's no future in it for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poor widdle Kwooborg.

George, I challenge you to stop obsessing over me in
public this way.

So make me an offer. What's in it for me if I leave you
alone?

Its[sic] not a matter of you leaving me alone, [my supreme master]. It's about you facing
reality. There's no future in it for you.

Would you like spooge with that?

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.
A. Krooger, Feb. 20, 2008
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

in messagenews:i3g8t3tcupofk3lsm02l1ml8vrohfu9m26@4ax .com

George, I challenge you to stop obsessing over me in
public this way.

So make me an offer. What's in it for me if I leave you
alone?

Its not a matter of you leaving me alone, Middiot. It's about you facing
reality. There's no future in it for you.

I suppose that the proper interpretation from Krooglish
is that Arny has the Usenet debating trade market all tied
up, and that there is no such 'career' available for anyone else.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

On Mar 9, 12:43�pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means that in the past,
you admitted that no real audio company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for such
employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has the mark of a
literate person. Did you finally start using a spellchecker, or is this
the first time you've ever posted while stone sober?

He still threw in a couple of extra commas. But you're right.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

net wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means that in the past,
you admitted that no real audio company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for such
employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has the mark of a
literate person. Did you finally start using a spellchecker, or is this
the first time you've ever posted while stone sober?

He still threw in a couple of extra commas. But you're right.

Better too many, than too few.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 9, 2:36Â*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 9 Mar, 17:32, wrote:

On Mar 9, 12:43�pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ Â*george @ comcast .

net wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means that in the past,
you admitted that no real audio company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for such
employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has the mark of a
literate person. Did you finally start using a spellchecker, or is this
the first time you've ever posted while stone sober?

He still threw in a couple of extra commas. Â*But you're right.

Better too many, than too few.-

Isn't that what Arny said about his enemy list?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

comcast . net wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will
ever hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop
happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means
that in the past, you admitted that no real audio
company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for
such employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has
the mark of a literate person. Did you finally start
using a spellchecker, or is this the first time you've
ever posted while stone sober?

He still threw in a couple of extra commas. But you're
right.

There's only one comma in the quote. Thanks Marc for admitting that you
can't even count from 1 to 1.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 9, 2:57*pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
[...]

I note that GOIA cannot count to six. Did you see his klaim that there
was only one comma in Clyde's post? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

net wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

and admit you accept that no real audio company will ever
hire you.

It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening now?

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means that in the past,
you admitted that no real audio company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for such
employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has the mark of a
literate person. Did you finally start using a spellchecker, or is this
the first time you've ever posted while stone sober?

He still threw in a couple of extra commas. Â*But you're right.

Better too many, than too few.-

Isn't that what Arny said about his enemy list?

LOL!
I think commas were on his list.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

I suppose that the proper interpretation from Krooglish
is that Arny has the Usenet debating trade market all tied
up, and that there is no such 'career' available for anyone else.

Again, not a single typo. You should teach Krooger how to clean the spooge
off your keyboard.

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.
A. Krooger, Feb. 20, 2008

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

[...]

I counted five, in two sentences, but I'll throw in a few extras, now.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg persists in trying to read human language with his Krooglish
module wedged in tight.

In the English spoken by the rest of us, that means
that in the past, you admitted that no real audio
company would ever hire you,
and that even to this day, you are still unsuitable for
such employment.

I can't decipher the Krooglish, though.

I can't help but observe that for once, your post has
the mark of a literate person. Did you finally start
using a spellchecker, or is this the first time you've
ever posted while stone sober?

He still threw in a couple of extra commas. But you're
right.

There's only one comma in the quote. Thanks Marc for admitting that you
can't even count from 1 to 1.

Arnii, your post is the "moral equivalent" of either an ass-licking
session with Witlessmongrel or a prayer breakfast at Goose Puke Chruch.
Can you clarify, please?

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.
A. Krooger, Feb. 20, 2008
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

[snip Kroo****'s fantasies]

Without trying to parse your demented peroration of self-pity, I wonder if
you can clarify something. In the following picture, which of these
gentlemen is you and which one is Scottie Witlessmongrel?

I note that GOIA cannot count to six. Did you see his klaim that there
was only one comma in Clyde's post? LOL!

The poor thing was probably busy flossing with Scottie's pubic hair.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

wrote:

[...]

I thought I was hallucinating, but yes, it turned out that Arny ****ed
up. Again.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

. ..
:
: Here it is:
: Admit you know next to nothing about audio equipment,
:
: That would be a lie.
:
: and admit you accept that no real audio company will
ever
: hire you.
:
: It has happened in the past, why should it stop happening
now?
:
: George, I challenge you to stop obsessing over me in
public this way. It's a
: bit embarassing for a straight guy to have so many gay
guys like you pining
: in public over me, and crying so loudly over their broken
hearts.
:
Noted - more homosexual fantasising and innuendo! Why can't
you see that *YOU* have a problem?

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

: in messagenews:fq78t31atlsl7ijcvilcscu8c5sa2bjp86@4ax .com
:
[...]

I want to go on record that I have a problem with pedophilia, as Arny
says. For instance, I had a big problem with it when Arny posted his
comments about fondling his dead son in his coffin.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

wrote in message
On Mar 9, 6:33?pm, "TT"
wrote:
[...]

I also have a problem with his aberrant fetishes and his
illegal and immoral behaviour!

I am seriously concerned for the way Mr. Krueger's circular
(il?)logic operates. Why is it that *any* poster who
disagrees with him on an audio related subject is
automatically labelled a homosexual or a paedophile?

This is one "real sicko" you have walking around Detroit!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

I want to go on record that I have a problem with
pedophilia, as Arny says. For instance, I had a big
problem with it when Arny posted his comments about
fondling his dead son in his coffin.

So Marc, you've got no problem with the Middiot making up such a perverse
lie, but you do have a problem with me denying and condemning it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Krooger the Unforgivable lied:

I want to go on record that I have a problem with
pedophilia, as Arny says. For instance, I had a big
problem with it when Arny posted his comments about
fondling his dead son in his coffin.

So Marc, you've got no problem with [my supreme master] making up such a perverse
lie, but you do have a problem with me denying and condemning it?

Marc, you were wrong about rivers running uphill. This particular river is
still oozing downhill, and it's just as foul and stinky as ever.

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.
A. Krooger, Feb. 20, 2008

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

On Mar 10, 8:04�am, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Krooger the Unforgivable lied:

I want to go on record that I have a problem with
pedophilia, as Arny says. �For instance, I had a big
problem with it when Arny posted his comments about
fondling his dead son in his coffin.

So Marc, you've got no problem with [my supreme master] making up such a perverse
lie, but you do have a problem with me denying and condemning it?

Marc, you were wrong about rivers running uphill. This particular river is
still oozing downhill, and it's just as foul and stinky as ever.

Plus I can see the puddles of spooge floating on top. Disgusting.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

There were five. Thank you for admitting that you cannot count to one.
LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 9, 6:49*pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[snip Kroo****'s fantasies]

Without trying to parse your demented peroration of self-pity, I wonder if
you can clarify something. In the following picture, which of these
gentlemen is you and which one is Scottie Witlessmongrel?

I note that GOIA cannot count to six. Did you see his klaim that there
was only one comma in Clyde's post? LOL!

The poor thing was probably busy flossing with Scottie's pubic hair.

There are a lot of jealous mongrels in California.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 13, 4:02*am, "KMM" wrote:

Must you describe your home in such detail?

Do you smile whan you take it up the ass, nob?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

net wrote:
Krooger the Unforgivable lied:

I want to go on record that I have a problem with
pedophilia, as Arny says. ?For instance, I had a big
problem with it when Arny posted his comments about
fondling his dead son in his coffin.

So Marc, you've got no problem with [my supreme master] making up such a
perverse
lie, but you do have a problem with me denying and condemning it?

Marc, you were wrong about rivers running uphill. This particular river is
still oozing downhill, and it's just as foul and stinky as ever.

Plus I can see the puddles of spooge floating on top. �Disgusting.

Must you describe your home in such detail?

Are IKYABWAIs the best you can do? Man, the Internet geeks are lining
up to fall by my sword, aren't they.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Plus I can see the puddles of spooge floating on top. ?Disgusting.

Must you describe your home in such detail?

Are IKYABWAIs the best you can do? Man, the Internet geeks are lining
up to fall by my sword, aren't they.

Looks like Mikey didn't forgot how to apologize for Krooger during his
hiatus. Maybe he can learn Sacky how to use a spellchecker.

--

Marc, when you wrote "I'm sure Arny's keyboard is covered with
spooge by now." you were pretty close to telling the truth.
A. Krooger, Feb. 20, 2008
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 13 Mar, 15:18, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
Vinylanach said:

Plus I can see the puddles of spooge floating on top. ?Disgusting.
Must you describe your home in such detail?

Are IKYABWAIs the best you can do? *Man, the Internet geeks are lining
up to fall by my sword, aren't they.

who, me?
too mcu trouble