Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_4_] Herbert Hoover[_4_] is offline

Default NAT:Pelosi losing it

On 2009-02-08 05:00:33 -0500, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
said:

On Feb 6, 6:39*am, Herbert Hoover wrote:

Rather than argue about it, and rather than cite sources that
"confirm" your point of view, go learn something. Read Brad De Long,
read Greg Minkow (who's as conservative an economist as they come).
Read Mark Thoma, Nouriel Roubini, Peter Schiff. Hell, just go read.

If what you're going o do is spout Ben Stein and Art Laffler,
well....go play with yourself. It wil be a lot more productive than
this crap you're spewing.

Isn't Schiff the guy who handed Laffer his own ass as a sandwich?

I seem to recall that happened. Schiff has been calling this disaster
for years, and he, like Nouriel Roubini ma both be the proverbial clock
that's right twice a day, but gthey've had the pblic courage f their
cnvictions. Sc hi s much more an ideologued, though, than most others

And then Laffer never paid off his bet (like the conservative
idealogue he is)?

Or am I misremembering?

I have a dim memory of that, too, but I can't recall it clealy, so I
can't really corroborate.

Herbert