Posted to rec.audio.tech
Derrick Fawsitt

Default Best Amps to use with Quad 989 Speakers

I have just acquired Quad 989's Electrostatic Speakers and I find them
the ultimate and definitive solution, at least for me. I currently use
entirely Quad units to drive them, i.e. Quad 909 with its pre-amp
together with a Quad 99 CD Player. However, I noticed one US reviewer of
the speakers stated that while the 909 Amp must have been designed with
the Speakers in mind he found that he got the best results with other
amps, is this true and what therefore do you consider the "best" setup
to drive and to use with the 989s.
--
Derrick Fawsitt
Posted to rec.audio.tech
googlorant05012006

phedermine - Ha!
Ha! Ha! Look at this fool!!!! (Harry up! They can remove this page!
Warning - Adult Content)